2

Santana POV

I walked into school and adjusted my leather jacket. I pushed back my hair and went up to Puck, "Got any plans tonight?" I asked him with a smirk. He shook his head, "I'm all yours." He responded as I patted his back and walked away. I heard the sound of bells, the announcements were going off. "Santana Lopez, please come to the office. Santana Lopez, please come to the office." A voice said loudly. I groaned to myself and rolled my eyes. I headed into the office and rolled my eyes, "What'd I get a detention for now?" I asked. The principle looked at me and shook his head. "Santana, you are failing many classes. I think that it's about time you get yourself a tutor." I chuckled, "A tutor? Hell no. Not happening." He ignored my statement and handed me a sheet of paper. "Your tutor will be Brittany S. Pierce, all the things you need will be on this sheet of paper. She'll be expecting you in room 341 immediately after school." He told me as I nodded. Brittany? That girl I met in detention? This would be the most boring hour of my life. But then again, maybe there's more about her than her dorky glasses. "Fine." I snarled as I grabbed the sheet from Mr. Figgens hands and exited the room. Quinn walked behind me and tapped my shoulder, "What'd you get detention for this time?" She asked me. I tilted my head, "I don't have a detention, I have to be tutored!" I quietly shouted at her. She laughed, "Who's the poor victim that has to tutor you?" I sighed, "Brittany." I muttered. Quinn's laugh faded and she gave me a slight glare. "That girl you were talking to in detention?" She asked me. I nodded, "Brittany." I told her. Quinn shook her head, "I don't care about her name, Santana. You can't have her seen with you, it'll ruin the Cheerios social status!" She complained. I shook my head and walked away, "See you later, Fabray." I shouted behind me.

Brittany POV

I was walking in the hallway, holding my red suspenders in place and planted my eyes to the floor. I headed over to my locker and grabbed my book and made my way to advanced algebra. All of a sudden I felt a push as I fell back and dropped my books, once again Quinn Fabray and her evil minions decided to pick on me. "Stay away from my girl, Santana." She told me as she scurried off. I sat on the floor as I picked up my books. I saw a hand reach out, so I grabbed it. The hand pulled me up and I adjusted my glasses. "Thank you." I said as I looked up to see Santana. "Oh, wait. I- I can't talk to you." I said as I nervously started to turn around. She pulled me back and smiled, "Don't listen to Quinn, she doesn't know shit." I slightly smiled back. "I guess I'll see you after school then." I said with a shrug. Santana nodded, "See you then."

Santana POV//after school

I headed to the detention room to call off plans with Puck. "Hey.." I said as I approached him. "Lopez. What's up?" He asked with a small smile. "I can't make it tonight." I told him. His smile faded, "Why not?" He asked. "I have to be tutored." I said. "Why can't you just come over later than usual?" He said as he smirked and ran his fingers through my hair. "Fine." I said. "Just don't tell Quinn." I demanded as I started walking away. He nodded, "Fine by me." I smiled and made my way over to room 341. I entered and sat across from Brittany, "Are you sure you wanna tutor me? Don't you have math club or something?" Brittany chuckled and shook her head. "There is no math club here and yes I don't mind doing this. Plus either way I don't have a say in doing this or not." She told me with a shrug. My smile faded, "Wow, what a pleasure. Well, anyway what are we learning today?" I asked her. Brittany smiled, "Math, it seems as if you're doing extremely terrible in that class." She told me. I nodded, "Thanks." I leaned back and set me feet on the table. "Let's get to work." Brittany looked down at my legs and followed them up to my smirking face. I could see her face turn red, she's definitely pissed. "S-santana," She started to say," get those off the table." I raised my arms up and lowered my feet back to the ground. "No problem." I told her with a smile.

Brittany POV

I couldn't help but to blush at Santana, she maybe wasn't the sweetest but she had a way of making me appreciate her presence. I snapped out of my stare and opened a book. "Looks like you need to learn the basics." Santana looked at me and nodded with a tilt. I took my pencil and lined it up on her paper. "So if x equals y and y equals 10/25 of 100. What would x equal?" I asked her. Santana tapped her pencil on the table, "Um, 15?" I grabbed Santana's hand and sighed. "We're going to be here for a while..."