6

-Santana POV-
I walked up to Brittany when I got to school and smiled. "Hey." She said with a grin. "Hey, want to come stay at my place tonight?" I asked her. She tilted her head. "Like a sleepover?" She asked me. I nodded, "Exactly like that." She thought for a moment and then smiled.
"Sure!" My smile grew bigger and I hugged her. "We are going to have so much fun!" I screeched. Brittany nodded and pushed up her glasses. I started walking back with a wave and headed to my locker. I got out my textbooks and saw a hand slam my locker shut. I looked up and saw Sam.
"I know you don't like Puck." He stated. My jaw dropped and I shook my head, "Uh, yeah I actually do." I told him while raising my eyebrows. He shook his head and sighed, "I know exactly who you like." He said. I tilted my head to the side with a small laugh. "I highly doubt that." I muttered. Sam shook his head once again and planted a soft kiss on my cheek. "See you later, San." I turned back at him with confusion. "For what?" I asked. He smiled, "You invited me over tonight." He said with a chuckle as he walked down the hall. Shit, I did say that. I tapped my foot until I formed an idea. I found a way to fix this.

//last class of the day//
When the teacher turned, I tossed a crumpled piece of paper at Mercedes, causing her to turn back at me. I smiled and leaned closer towards her. "Wanna come over tonight?" I started asking. "Just for a little bit? Sam and Britt will be there." I told her. Mercedes smiled back at me and nodded. "Sure." She said.
I slumped back into my chair and tapped my pen against my notebook. I started to doodle some drawings on the blank sheet. I lost myself in thoughts of having a relationship built off of love. I drew hearts all of the paper and thought of everything I loved. I smiled as I thought of the blonde hair girl coming over later and spending the night. I couldn't wait, I've waited for this class to be over just to see her smile as she walked through my door. I picked up my pen once again and drew sunshines and rainbows, they all wore smiles. Just like Brittany, they were special just like her.

-Brittany POV-
I stepped up to Santana's door and pressed down on the doorbell. I heard the noise of a dog's bark and the scrambling of Santana to get to the door. When she opened it, I smiled and she shot me a smile back. She gestured me inside and I walked in. "It's beautiful," I remarked. She said a quick 'thank you' and we headed back to her room. I set my stuff on her floor and plopped down next to her on her bed. Santana looked at me and started to giggle. "You have a little something there." She said, pointing at my face. I tried finding the spot she was talking about, but I couldn't. Santana took her finger and slid it over the spot and I felt my heart melt. Her touch was soft and gentle, it's impossible to hate. After a few moments I heard the bell ring as Santana got up and made her way to the door. "Glad you made it!" Santana said to Sam and Mercedes as they entered her house. They headed back to Santana's room and I gave them a smile. They responded with 'hello's and small waves. Santana grabbed a game and set it down on her floor. "Anyone up for a game?"

-Santana POV-
After Sam and Mercedes left, Britt and I started getting ready to go bed. Britt left the room to put on her pajamas and came back with a blue shirt and black pants to wear to bed. I slipped on a red nightgown and set up our mattress. Brittany was as out of it and almost crashed into the mattress. I held her up and gently set her head on a pillow and wrapped a blanket around her.
I crawled under the blankets and situated myself on the mattress. I laid on my side, looking towards Brittany. She was almost fast asleep. "Goodnight Britt."