Naruto chapter 1:

hey everyone here is another story, its peinnaru i hope you like and the akatsukis are like a family in this, well after seeing naruto beaten up and raped, well okay i hope you enjoy it!

'Naruto was walking home from a the unbu black ops, they liked me a lot but the rest of the village did not, i was really sad cause i wanted to make friends, i wonder what demon and monster mean, is it good or bad?' naruto thought sadlyI

I was almost to my home but someone tugged at my sleeve, and brought me to the ground the yelled " well hello beautiful demon, hey guys, why don't we rape him today!!" this older guy that took is pants off and he was awfully big, i was scared, i was only Thirteen and i didn't even know what they mean't or why there pants are off the guy stuck his finger in my entrance i squirmed badly three other held me down one put there fat ass dick in my mouth and made me give them a blow job and and then the other guy started putting two fingers in and now it hurt like hell i was screaming and then i bit the guys dick, he screamed in pain, and hit the book in face hard the boy cried in pain then the other guy did not care anymore he shoved his 10 inch dick into me without a warning i screamed and screamed, no one could hear me, no one cared, i was just a worthless demon, this went on for at least an hour and a half and they finally let go of me, and they were all laughing about how i looked and how beautiful i looked when i was fucked and that my screams were gorgeous and they left after yelling demon at me.

I got up and tried my best to get my clothes back on but they were torn i was sore and bleeding everywhere, so i laid down and passed out in a valley near my house, i really hope someone helps me were the only things left in my mind till it went black.

akatsukis base:

pein: i have heard news that the nine tails jinchuuriki has weakend, we are all going to go to the leaf village and extract and nine tails.

They left and went to the leaf to gather there prize, when they got there they followed the chakra to nine tails and found it, they found the boy broken and raped on the ground pein was shocked and felt bad for the boy and he new all of the information on him that he is the fourths son and kushina uzumaki, and his cousin and from the same clan, also sibling students from jiraiya, and that hes narutos godfather. pein went over to naruto and picked him up, and then told the the team that there is a change in plans!!

Well i hope you liked this chapter, i making another chapter tomorrow, good night everyone, hope you enjoyed!