naruto chapter 6:

Heres another chapter!
Enjoy😄

-----------------------------------------------------------
Peins pov:

I jumped out of bed and put my cloak on and rushed out the door to fight these leaf ninjas and then I ran out to the end of the base and saw about 8 unbus and I new I could beat them all and now I used my rinnegan and it sent them all to the ground and then I struck them with my rods and they bleed out too death and now black zetsu came out and ate up the bodies and I went back to naruto. 'that was an easy task, they weren't even that strong, and I'm sure they will send more, ughh' I thought in my head as I went to my room to see naruto and I saw him resting so I went out of the room and did some paper work and then I was planning a future for me and my naruto kun.
I then thought of moving away to a different place so we can have a family and live a peaceful life together and with the other members of course. I then think of going to the village called uzushiogakure (the Uzumakis village) so then I went to tell the other members that we are gonna move there and make more of the use of it.

Narutos pov:

I soon woke up and then I saw that pein was not there and I saw my stuff all packed up and then I went out of the door too look for pein and I saw the other members packing, I then ran to Peins office.
"pein, hello!?" naruto asked. "oh hello naruto kun, I see your awake we are moving to the Uzumaki village and remake our clan." pein said. "Really!? That's great pein Sama" naruto squeeled and jumped at pein and kissed him. I the 
Ran out of the door way and got my suit case and dragged it to the end of the base and now we put fake dead bodies that looked like us so we can be free without fighting anymore and we all left to the abandoned Uzumaki village that was destroyed and now we had to rebuild it.

1 month later...
-----------------------------------------------------------
Peins pov:

We finally got the destroyed village and we set up some tents and got some food and hidan and kakazu where cutting down some wood while flirting and building things up and I started to do it too and all of us worked out asses off and we finally got some of the village built up in a few months and now we live inside the places we have built and after we build the rest I was hoping to mate with naruto and have children. The leaf village found our bodies and they had a funeral for naruto and just buried our bodies not giving a care in the world and now the village is just a disaster and naruto was pretty much happy about that, because of all the pain they have put him through. I then went to building again.

Hidans pov:

"kakazu, guess what!" hidan yelled. "what?" he said.
"I'm pregnant!" hidan said while jumping on too a shocked kakazu smiling and kakazu smiling too he was happy to make a family with he beloved boy friend and he was happy he would finally have a happy life. Hidan was of course happy and he so excited to see there new born baby. Pein found out was happy for them and he found some good nurses in his village that he still protects that can take care of hidan if he needs it.

Narutos pov:

I woke up in pains arms and hearing people still building, I was happy for once in my life and I can't wait to have a family for the first time in my life.

I hope you enjoyed this chapter, I know I'm kinda rushing, but really there's nothing really else to say but that they are gonna live happy but I still want to finish the story and it won't be too long, but I hope you liked this chapter :)