naruto chapter 5:

Hey everyone, here's another chapter hope you enjoy😍😄

Peins pov:
I woke up with naruto in my arms and i smelled some pancakes and i knew konan was probaly cooking. I got out of bed and slid on my slippers and put the blankets on narutos body so he wont be cold.

Konans pov:
I started to make pancakes for everyone in the aktuski, cause i know they will be hungry. I them saw pein come in to the kitchen looking tired. "Goodmorning pein do you want some pancakes." Konan said with a smile. "Yes thank you, and i can feel that these unbus are coming soon i can feel them in my village now." Pein said while eating the pancakes that konan made for him and the others. "Yes i am worried, we will have to protect naruto at all costs." Konan said. "Yes they have came to get him back, how foolish they treat him like crap, but now they want him back, no i will not allow them to hurt my naruto anymore." Pein said smiling at konan. "Yes did you send out your guards?" Konan asked. "Yes last night i did." Pein said. Pein finshed up his pancakes and wiped the maple surup off the corner of his lips. "Thank you for the breakfast konan, i will be in my office, and tell me when naruto wakes up." Pein said while walking off to his office.

Narutos pov:
I woke up with no pein near me.
I looked around and could smell something i got up and ran to the kitchen, i got there and saw konan making pancakes. I walked over and sat down, she turned over and smiled. "Hello konan, may i have some pancakes." Naruto asked with a bright smile. "Well of course, how many would you like?" Konan asked. "May i have eight, sorry if its a lot im really hungry." He smiled when rubbing his stomache. "Its fine, have as many as you like." She said while picking out eight pancakes. I ate fast and more faster because i wanted to see pein, did i love pein? What is love i started to ask in my mind. I might as well go ask pein. I then finshed up my breakfast and thanked konan and saw other members coming to eat. I ignored them and ran staight to peins office.

Peins pov:
I was just working until naruto came in the room running up to me. "Pein i think i love you." Naruto said blushinf. Pein started blushing as well "i think i love you too" pein said while bringing naruto on his lap. "So do you think we can be togeather, even if we are both guys?" Naruto asked. "Of course, i does not matter if you are a boy or a girl, if your big or small, all that matters is that you love that person with all of your heart." Pein said while smileing. "Okay so when do we get married?" Naruto asked. "ahahaha i think your alittle to young to be married to me yet maybe when your older." Pein said. Then someone barged into my room screaming that we are about to be attacked by leaf villagers, i did not know that there were gonna be a war on his village to have naruto, but he does not care, he will have naruto as his no matter what.

I hope you enjoyed this chapter! 😋😚😉