Naruto Chapter 4:

Hey here's another chapter!
I have not posted a chapter in this story for a while, I have been busy with school and other story's!
Enjoy:)!

Narutos pov:
I woke up in pein arms, with me in cute fox pj's. I saw pein still asleep and I tried to get out of his grip, but I gave up and just stared at pein then I slowly kissed his cheek. I then cuddled in to his chest and fell back asleep...
Leafs pov:
All of the unbu have started there search for the young blonde boy.
They have been out in the rain and snow and etc. They all kept looking into tunnels and caves for the blonde and they knew that the akatsuki lasts base was in the rain village so they started heading to the rain village.
Peins pov:
I saw naruto on my chest, I smiled. I was really happy that we had found him and changed ours plans!
I felt a people coming towards my village, so I set out people to kill the leaf village unbu, so he could protect the other members and naruto, he would never let anyone take away his naruto! He said in his mind while looking at narutos peaceful sleeping face while pein went right to bed with naruto.

Sorry for the really short chapter!
Tommarow there will be a longer chapter, I'm busy and sleepy so I hope you enjoyed this chapter even tho it was short! :)