Naruto chapter 2:

well hello everyone here's a new chapter, i hope you enjoy!

I woke up, in a bedroom with my body hurting. I looked up and saw a bunch of people in dark cloaks, they came closer and I stumbled off the bed but I hit the ground and I cried in pain. I saw a dude with orange hair come to me and pick me up with care. I was surprised he picked me up so gently, usely people would not be that kind to me. He layed me on the bed, and then put some ointment on my bruises I flinched cause it stinged. " why are you helping me, shouldn't you be killing me, or taking the monster out of me." naruto said trying to keep his breath. " well I feel really bad, your an orphan like me, your parents were killed, mine were killed too, jiryia is your godfather and was going to be your teacher, but we took you in, and I want you to be safe with us and we changed out plans to being a family, and creating peace together, also we are from the same clan, so that makes you my cousin or something. " pein said. Naruto went up to pein and hugged him and went on his lap to snuggle into him, pein was shocked at what naruto did, but hugged him back likeing the warmth of the 13 year old. He brought naruto to his real room, it was beautiful the walls were blue there was a queen size bed with Uzumaki spirals on it, there was a beautiful shower place and stones carved into the floor and it was just a great sight, rather than my stinky old apartment, I was greatful. " thank you so much pein, I'm really happy now." naruto said smiling and jumping on pein for a hug they landed on the ground and naruto snuggled into pein shirt. Pein kissed narutos forhead. " go take a shower and change into some clean clothes that I set out for you, and come out and eat breakfast. " pein said and naruto went out to go take a shower while konan went on making some pancakes and pein set out a pair on clean clothes for naruto and went out to tell the other members that naruto will be joining us for breakfast and to be kind to him. Naruto went on to taking his shower.

I hope you enjoyed this chapter it was not the longest but even the next Chapter will be!