Dream

Third Person's POV,

Jungkook went to Jimin. He don't know why but he feel guilty to what he did to Tae all of a sudden.

"Hi Kook" Jimin said as he open his house' door.

"Uh... Hi Jimin" Jungkook said.

Jungkook enter Jimin's house and he sit on the couch.

"Sooo... Why did you came Kook? You never come unless I call you" Jimin started.

"It's just that... Yesterday, I dream a about something. Something really happy. I'm with this guy, It seems like we are deep in love with each other in my dream... I can't see his face... But... But..." Jungkook can't continue what he's saying. Jimin interrupted him.

"What are you saying Jungkook? Maybe it's just me? You know we are deeply in love with each other even before you lost your memories. I told you that already" Jimin said, without Jungkook knowing that all are just lies. Jungkook nodded.

Jungkook know that the guy in his dreams is not Jimin. It's a guy called V... but ne doesn't know who V is..

Jungkook's POV,

"Kookie~" Someone said. I turn around to see him.

I smiled as soon as I notice who he is.

My Tae... Kim Taehyung.

"Miss me Tae?" I ask as I wrap my hands around his tiny waist.

"Of course Kookie! Yah! You don't know how much I miss you!" Taehyung said as he hug me back.

"I'm really sorry Tae. I'm just to busy. But I'm here now~ I promise I won't leave you ever again" I said. I kiss his forehead. He smiled at me.

I kiss him on the lips passionately. Just love, not lust. Just love... I love him so much and I don't know what I'm going to do without him.

"Promise me, you'll love me forever" Taehyung said.

"I promise Tae.. I love you ~" I said and kiss him again. Soon, he fell asleep in my arms. I look at him. He's peacefully sleeping. I smiled at the thought of marrying him soon.

"I will always love you Tae. no matter what happen" I said and give him a peck of kiss again.

"Kook! Wake up! Aren't you going to your house?" I wake up when I heard Jimin.

I dreamed about it again. But I can't just remember it. I just remember few things but I know I'm really happy. I want to remember it all. I want to remember who that guy is.

I feel safe around him.

Just the way I feel around Kim Taehyung.

No!

Why am I saying this?!

I should hate Taehyung.

I really should.

Jimin said that he is an evil even before I lost my memories.

"Kook! You're not going home?" I came back to reality when I heard Jimin speak.

"No... I'm going now. Bye Jim" I said and give him a peck of kiss on the lips.

"Bye Kook... I love you" Jimin said then he hug me.

"Ok" I said and get out of his house.

I went back to me and Taehyung's house. I opened the door.

He's not here? It seems so quiet.

I went to our shared room. I saw him sleeping peacefully on Hoseok's embrace. They're both sleeping on each others hugs.

I feel a bit of jealousy. I'm still his husband! Even if I treat him bad, I'm still his husband! Why is he hugging another guy?!

I walk in. There are some bowls of Ice creams around.

I saw the TV open. maybe They're watching a movie and forgot to close it but I don't know what it is.

The title is "Memories" (i just make it up ok?😂)

I look at Tae again. He's still sleeping.

Hoseok move a bit so I thought he's already awake.

"Hoseok wake up... And get the hell out of this house!" I whisper shout (eh?) so Taehyung wont wake up.

Hoseok open his eyes a bit and look at my direction.

"What?" he ask and he wrap his arms around the sleeping Tae.

I felt the urge of getting Tae away from him and punch this Hoseok away from him! I really wanna do it but... But I just don't think this is right?

"I said... Get out of this house now!" I repeat with a hint of anger.

"Chill Kook." Hoseok said. Hoseok was about to stand when Taehyung unconsciously hug him tighter.

"Don't leave... Comeback to me..." Taehyung whispered to his sleep.

What is he dreaming?

And why the hell is he hugging Hoseok!?

~•~•~•~•~•~•~