Want him back

Taehyung's POV,

"Don't leave, comeback to me..." I said as I hug Jungkook.

He remove my arms that is wrap around him... Kookie? Didn't you promise me that you won't ever leave me? Didn't you promise me that you will love me forever?

Kookie Baby...

Please comeback to me... I need you... I love you...

Jungkook's POV,

"Tae... Why am I feeling like this? I can't understand... who exactly are you in my life?" I whispered as I sit beside Taehyung who's currently sleeping peacefully... what an angel—- wait what?

I pull Hoseok from Taehyung awhile ago and push him out of the house. I can't bare to see them hugging each other like wtf? Uhh I mean... this is my house and I don't want those kind of things? Uhh yeah, it's like that.

I thought Taehyung will wake up when I pulled Hoseok but gladly, he didn't.

I freeze on my position when Taehyung suddenly hug me...

This feeling...

The feeling I had in my dreams.

No! Jimin said that Taehyung is a pain in the ass! Jimin said that Taehyung tried to kill him to get me! Jimin said that Taehyung once stab him with a knife! So I should hate Taehyung...

But this feeling... I don't want to get off of his embrace...

Ughh I hate this!

(Hiii guuuys it's been a long tiiime, I've been busy on school and got no time to write, also my boyfriend just broke up with me so to lessen the pain I'll just write. I'm sorryyyy🥺)