I

I was here, hiding in the dark woods, in this kind of life and alive because of someone who acted as my shield

He's not just someone, he's my lover.

It all happened and every rich people were looking out for me because I have something that could grant them big time.

The formula of resurrecting back a person from the dead back to life.

I was here in my hidden cabin in the dark forest, down in it's basement. I was ready to use my formula this time. The first time went well but the body was not I've been expecting.

Rotten and soulless. Yes obviously it would turned out like that because they're dead.

But my formula was divine.

It was a research passed down to our family down to the last person in our generation, me.

All of my family were haunted with the same reason. When it was my time to hold onto it, the written formula inside the chest that my father gave me before he was shot was ripped.

That made everything hard for me.

Until then, since 15 years old up until now that I'm already 20 when I finally finished it. I was sure of that. After he died, his death gave me encouragement to finally used the formula for the second try. Tonight, only every full moon that the formula would take effect.

(Please play the music on the media section for this part. Thank you.)

I couldn't live much longer alone and lonely. I was okay before he died even my family was gone, he made me feel complete and perfect even with my life being haunted by high-ranked people he was always there to help me, give way to every path I needed to ran to but because of me that he was already in his tomb.

Climbing upstairs with the tube filled with green formulated liquid that everytime the moonlight lit the formula, the liquid would turn into a crystal-clear water that could bring dead back to life.

"I'm coming, Sehun-ah."

With a torch on my left hand, I placed the tube inside my pocket and glanced at the window beside the front door.

Moving lights from their torches were slowly approaching my house. It has been my sixty-eight house! I would be in the state of bankruptcy if my houses keeps on being burned down.

"I only have few minutes left till midnight and particularly the full moon will show itself later." I sighed as I exited through the back door. I cringed with the feeling of the muddy pathway against my boots.

I would never get used in changing my address.

Sweat started dripping on my forehead as I made my ran towards the entrance of the cemetery

Sweat started dripping on my forehead as I made my ran towards the entrance of the cemetery. It's the place that I truly despised yet here I am keep on coming back for a reason. I was only fifty-one percent that it would work and praying maybe helpful this time.

It was dark, really dark and foggy that It was scaring me with so many thoughts of many 'what if's' but hell didn't care as I searched for Sehun's graveyard.

His graveyard was located in a mansion-like area of the cemetery. It's an exclusive part of it where it has two big tombs on both sides with roofs and stairs leading to a rusty old gate where his graveyard was located at.

I ran into the stairs and without noticing, I stepped on the edge of it having myself stumbled on the hard stairs and fell face first.

Groaning I whimpered when I felt bruises on my palm and my knees. I was so close. Why should I be needed to be born with an unlucky ass and clumsy feet!?

I gasped when the fire on my torch has been blewn away. Tears started to form but before they fell, I stood up and force myself to open the gate. It opened with a loud, scary creak and I wobbled as I walked closer to his graveyard.

As usual, before Sehun's family decided to bring him here there was a grave a few inches apart from him was placed. As I reached down for Sehun's grave, a sudden pain came from the back of my head and loud footsteps were approaching behind me. The sudden impact made me knelt in front of two graves.

In the left one was the strange grave and the right one was Sehun's.

I glanced at my back and saw hunters were already a few meters away from me as another rock I thought hit me again, this time I fell on the ground. I quickly fished the tube out of my pocket, lining it up with the grave. I shuddered as I felt blood was already staining the back of my neck down to my back.

"Sehun-ah, we're finally going to be together-" Before I could open and pour the formula, someone kicked me and I was moved and I accidentally cracked the thin tube on my right hand as I landed a few inches away from my lover's grave.

My chest was burning so as the back of my head pulsing with pain. The aching has continued until my vision was slowly getting blurred, I saw the hunters were shaking their heads as they started poking me with their weapons, they stepped away after.

I glanced at my hand. It was bleeding too much. Glass shards from the tube snuck inside the skin of my palm. I was shaking terribly so as my vision and it starts to fade away.

I need you Sehun-ah.

Why was I so unlucky to the things I wanted to do?

Couldn't keep my eyes open anymore and it felt heavy. I felt the ground shaking and the last thing I saw was the place went foggy and only the moonlight served as the light around my place.

"Thank you." A voice whispered as my consciousness faded away.

●○●○●○

a/n: Giving Sehun that role made my heart ache while writing this chapter. But there's a reason why I put him there. I didn't want to but he's needed.

I'll only put music in first chapter, dramatic chapter and finale chapter of this book.

Anyway can you atleast leave some comments and vote for this chapter or try sharing this story to others? Dont you appreciate the effort I did whil writing Sehun's part?! *dramatically cries

The question is who owned the voice that whispered at Baekhyun?