IV

My legs trembled in fear after he took a step closer. I should've known better. However, I was hundred percent sure that there's no doubt he's the result of my formula that's why it was impossible for him to be one of them.

He is, right?

"D-Don't..." I breathe and stepped back. Although he continued his action until a few inches left between us and he was already towering me.

"I'm not what you think. You're only cute but I never expected you to be so stupid." He said. I was quite offended at what he said. I was ready to fought back but he grabbed my wrist before I could speak.

"What are you doing? Let go-" I said and as usual, he didn't speak and my heart started beating fast. He better not planning something lewd to me. I yelped when he forced me to sit on the large bed and he crouched down in front of me. He's acting weird again.

"I'm not a hunter Baekhyun. Actually, I am one of your family's protector." As he said that, his lips cracked a smile before I could even comprehend of what he said. My breathing got heavy when I remembered by the word protector.

"Y-You're Sehun's cousin?" I asked and started playing with my fingers, getting anxious actually. When he nodded, I bit the inside of my cheek before looking at his eyes that were staring mine.

"Although I belong to Park family, the Oh and Park family are relatives and devoted to the Byun family which is the developer of many known inventions and science researches." Chanyeol said.

The Oh family was a loyal ally of our family and I never knew Park(s) were also included when they made a pact to each other to protect and keep our bloodline safe to continue what we do in science. And that's what Sehun did. He protected me till the last drop of his blood. Sehun's graveyard flashed inside my head again as I fought my tears to fell, a sudden realization hit me.

"Is that why you were buried beside Sehun?" I eagerly asked and he nodded. That's what bugging me the most everytime I visit Sehun. It was strange to see another surname was buried beside him in their family's area. Yet then again, I didn't know about the Park family.

"We were strangers to each other and that's what I've been thinking. Was it Sehun that you intended to resurrect not actually me if I'm not mistaken." I heard Chanyeol asked. His voice was too low that I barely heard him and there's no reason not to nod at his question.

"I'm sorry if I accidentally woke you up from your deep slumber. It was never my intent-"

"I know." He finally stood up and went outside the room. I roamed my eyes around me and I felt the air got creepy as I followed him outside.

"Wait Chanyeol." I saw him walking down the stairs and he only acted as if I didn't call him. He's obviously avoiding me. I was quite sure that it was never my intention to offend him yet from the looks of it, he might got offended.

As I far as I know, It shouldn't be a big deal for the both of us when we actually never met each other before. Moreover, he should be thankful that I brought him back from the dead.

After running downstairs to follow him, my eyebrows knitted together when he was peeking at his window, standing beside it. I went closer beside him and my eyes saw a glimpse of red light outside the window as it got me alarmed.

"Chanyeol did they follow us here?!" I asked with a little panic in my voice. All of a sudden, hands on my shoulders pushed me down on my knees and kneeled in front of Chanyeol as he leaned his back on the wall.

"Hide. Shut your trap too." My eyes widened when I studied our current position we had. I quickly covered my mouth preventing myself from screaming. My face was too close at his private region!