II

Loud groans and screams echoed around the place. I had my eyes closed yet I could still hear sounds as my back felt so cold lying on the ground for too long.

I was in pain. My head was also aching and I barely can move it.My heartbeat went fast when eerie silence filld the place. Only footsteps that were getting louder louder was heard until it stop.

"You poor thing." My breathe hitched after hearing a low kind of voice.

It might be a hunter. No, if it was then it should've killed me without letting a minute pass. When I tried lifting my limbs to sat up, I shivered with foreign arms and before I knew anything, I was being lifted.

"Wh-Who are you?" My voice cracked.

I didn't move, no more like I didn't really want to move knowing that there's a possibility that I might fall down. My eyes were slightly opened but everything was still blurred. Might be the tears after wincing from my pain earlier.

His face was definitely, unique.

I was quite sure of that he didn't looked like a commoner. He was also walking slow, like taking some time to stroll around. But I have more things I needed to do.

"Don't try to move or I'll let you fall." With that, I surrendered as I bit my lip. He's the owner of that low voice earlier. He might be a helpful person that could've seen me getting beaten by hunters.

"The formula-" Like fire ignited inside me, my mind went unstabled thinking that my formula got broken and went to waste. What the hell?

"Anyway, where's your place?" He asked. Shivered run through my body after hearing his voice again. It was too low that it sounded like it was a big bulky man talking.

I hesitated to tell him that my life was being hunted. The idea of going back to my house was the least I wanted to do right now.

"Can't I stay at your house? Even just for a day?" I only closed my house and tried resting myself by leaning my head onto his chest. He smelled weird. He smell like mud and ground as if he was buried 9 feet below.

Nevertheless, I did not complain.

"No can do. I'm not even sure if I still have one. But I'll check if for you." The 'for you' of his made my ears warm yet questions started running inside my head.

"What do you mean you're not sure if you still have one? Then where are you staying all the time?" That statement kept on bugging me more than the wasted formula. What if this man turned out to be one of those rich people who was after my formula? Might be the reason he's carrying me.

He didn't answered me and the thought that I was having was scary.

"Ah- Ouch." I yelped after my body fell on the ground with grasses tickling some parts of my body.

"I told you not to move."

"Are you also lookong for the formula?" Forcing, my eyes finally opened and little by little, my eyes focused on the man standing in front of me.

A tall gorgeous man who was wearing a plain black buttoned-up sleeves and white pants. He looked suspicious and... weird alright. I silently crawed trying to get farther from him but he crouched in front of me and a meter was inbetween us.

"I don't know what that formula is but I saw some lab tube on my grave earlier." My eyes blinked at him before realizing what he meant about that.

"What grave? You're alive. Stop talking nonsense." I retorted. His eyes was mysterious as if he was a person that was unpredictable.

"Do you think I'm joking about it? Fine." I gasped after he pulled me up from the ground and started dragging me back inside the cemetery.

"Why are we going back?!" The fog was already thick and obviously it was past midnight. It started to scare me.

But what scared me more was the hand that was holding my wrist was cold. Not an ice-cold but enough to tell a man if it's for a living person or... dead?

My eyes wandered around and I realized we're going back to where Sehun's grave was.

"What do you think you're doing?!" I exclaimed. He didn't stop as we came back over to Sehun's grave.

Sehun-ah. Sorry I failed.

"There." I looked at him before looking back at Sehun's.

"How did you know him-"

"Not there, that one." I followed his long fingers to where it was pointing. My eyes widened as I saw my broken test tube on top of a stranger's grave.

"My formula!" I was about to reached for it but the sudden realization hit me after reading the grave's owner with the formula I made getting dried up.

"I'm Park Chanyeol. As you see, I didn't know what did you do but I saw a light and just followed it. Then I saw you."

I turned my head at him and awed at what the result my formula gave me.

It worked! The missing part that I continued from note to make the formula worked! My doubts about him wss cleared after seeing the grave was cracked open. Now that I saw it, It didn't look like that before.

"Well, I never thought my formula was going to work." I was still surprised as I stared at him up and down. He didn't look like an undead with a vicious or monstrous look. He looked... neat and handsome.

"You're looking at me." His face was still plain and serious with his eyes looking down at me, he really looked like an unpredictable person.

"Are you perhaps, mad of what I did? Not like I intended to. Just did it accidentally." I tried to avoid his gaze but his eyes stayed at mine. I could feel it without glancing at him.

"I'm not."

I didn't know what to reply with that, I just nodded before I looked at him.

"By the way, earlier. You saved me from the hunters, thank you." I said while scratching the back of my head. I slowly leaned back when his face went closer to me.

"Same."

Again, he's always short with words. He was too close to me that the air was getting timid around us. I placed my hands to his chest and slowly pushed him.

I gasped as he took hold of my wrists.

"By the way, I'm thankful that the one who brought me back from the dead is adorable."