Ch 7 - Out of Retirement

Well undercover could mean spy or stalk. Your wife would like this option since it's in her DNA. But with an opportunity on the rise you thought you could make this easier on yourself. Let's see how guest instructions work on this.

Enjoy.

~~~~~

Didn't think I would ever go back. Although one of my happiest times of my life. Taking care of Mizore while she was about to have the babies. But the journal started after that vacation. I got a few more papers in me. "Hey Ruby want to escort me and give those students the business?"

She smiled. "With pleasure. Follow me."

"Alright. See you after clubs Tsukune. I'll be sure to pick up Yukari and Kokoa when I'm done."

"And for dinner. Akasha is making something good night. Steaks man."

"Geez Tsukune."

"C'mon man I know I'm helping you with early retirement but you are almost double. Least I can do. Mizore won't be too mad at you will she?"

"It's... complicated. But it's okay."

"Come on writer of the year." Laughed Ruby. She was pulling you by the ear at this point.

"I'm not your husband. Not the ear." You complain as she lead you to the door.

She let go quickly. Ruby was kind of playful. She made Akasha and Kurumu exceptionally jealous on occasions. But ended up opening the door to the Newspaper Club room as the two of you step in.

"Miss. Ruby? Who is this? He's not your husband." Said a girl.

"Well everyone. This is (FN) (LN) he's around and thought he would be a guest instructor these next few days out of his busy schedule."

"Thanks Ruby. Wow. Got a quite a few in here. Ten is a lot for a Newspaper. Good content I hope."

"Yeah. We have proofreaders, photographers, interviewers, and more roles." Said a boy.

"Well then. Wish I had it that way. Make no mistake. Less than five years ago me, Headmaster, my wife, and Gin part time were in here."

"I'm Kikal. President of the Newspaper Club." A boy stood up.

"(FN)." You shook his hand. "Really though pleasure is all mine. Happy this has turned out to be a great place for everyone to have fun. It's a blast."

"You married someone in your club?" Another girl asked.

"Yes. We have twins. A boy and a girl."

"Wait. Are you Mr. Shirayuki?" Asked a boy.

You turn and smile at the male student. "You Riko?"

He nods. "Morikawa."

"That I am. I'm Mizore's husband."

"You... saved the land." He was in shock.

"Can't take credit for that. It was help of her ladyship, strong warriors, Headmaster and our friends. Ruby included in that mix. You don't mess around. Especially with Headmaster and his wife Moka."

"Akashiya?"

"One and only."

The class went silent. Until one spitfire decided to get mouthy. "You think you're special?" Said the girl.