Chapter 19

Getting back in the house I commanded Harry to at least take a seat if not lay down while I'll be talking with my parents and then the doctor.And of course he'd rebel against me informing my parents but as it was too difficult to reason with him I decided to give a detestable,severe look before I shut him out and did as I pleased.The kiss we had shared was left behind by both of us but I couldn't leave unnoticed the smirk that was written on his lips every time he gazed at me.Weird boy.

Using all of my internal strength I tried to avoid looking at him so I wouldn't give him the pleasure to see how much attached I already was to his presence.So,without wasting any more time I grabbed my phone and dialed my mother's number.Needless to say that as soon as I let her know about Harry's incident she got all panicked and started talking so quickly that my father would learn all the news right at that moment making him go all crazy in his case and announce that he'd press charges against the Cooper family either I agreed on that or not.Thank God his mind changed when I informed him that Harry was completely against that idea and since the issue was directly related to him my father couldn't but respect his decision.My father then went on with stating the obvious which was that we'd do absolutely anything possible to assure his perfect health and safety and my mother with a high-pitched ''Of course!'' agreed.And that was when I got that that was my cue to ask them for what I had basically called them for.

The doctor's number.Mother had searched for the best doctor across the city since we stepped our foot in here,knowing that we'd need him sooner or later and that meeting him to his office would be kind of impossible when they'd been working like maniacs all day every day,and she found one with Italian roots.Wasn't that amazing?!Further than that,he was quite young so I wasn't at all embarrassed around him.He was actually friendly and outgoing.Such a great guy.Not to mention a pleasure for the eyes.Anyhow,the minute I received what I wanted I said a quickly goodbye to my parents and instantly hung up the phone dialing the doctor's number.Sealing my eyes I inhaled deeply hoping that he won't be busy with something so not only he'd pick up the phone but he'd also be available to pay us a visit.It was an emergency after all.

"Buon giorno,Marco",my Italian greeting immediately caught Harry's attention.Okay,that was going to be more intesteresting than I'd thought so.

Harry's Pov

As I heard Italian words being received by my ears I turned my head on the side knowing exactly where they came from.Evelyne.Glancing at me with the corner of her eyes a provocative smirk shaped on her lips as I guessed she'd asked how he was with the question "Come stai?".Okay that was really weird.Hot but weird nonetheless.All of the sudden,an unpleasant thought crossed my mind.Was she really talking to the doctor or was he some kind of a summer,Italian affair?He even called him Marco.And we had just made out!For God's sake,it didn't look at all like her flirting with a boy after having an intense moment with someone else.Maybe I was wrong?Moreover,her features were strict and she seemed like her usual serious and collected self.I was probably just being paranoid.'Snap out of it,Harry.The girl's out of your league',I rolled my eyes at the reminder of my inner voice.'You're not the jealous type of guy,anyway.And why would you be?It was nothing but a kiss',he added.As I turned my attention back to her I kept listening to her Italian conversation with the person on the other line.

"Vieni qui at piu prima possibile.Questa è un'emergenza!",well,who knew that hearing someone speaking a foreign language could be such a turn on?With each word leaving her lips my erection got harder and harder eventually feeling like a heavy stone and my desire to repeat my previous action was gradually growing inside me.Licking my bottom lip I balled my fists in a hard attempt to keep my shit together.How was it possible for her to drive me so crazy?Especially,after that goddamn kiss I was like a volcano ready to erupt.Lord knew how much disappointed I'd felt for an instant when she had pulled back to "let me breath".She had no idea that breathing was exactly what I'd been doing while kissing her with such passion that I had thought our lips would've started bleeding.Observing her I smiled in satisfaction when I realised that her lips were still swollen.Having her marked by me offered me all the pleasure of the world.