Announcement

So,the cover may be confusing for the most of you but I'll further explain what this is about.For some of you it may be a significant announcement yet for others it may be an insignificant one.I guess there are a few of you that have followed and have been already informed about the new book of mine.

This new book is one that contains one shots with the members of the BTS group as protagonists.Now,I know that the most of you may have no interest in k-pop but this isn't about k-pop.The protagonists just have the physical analogies of the members but nothing else most of the time.So,if you like my writing you could just give it a try and you may not regret it.

The reason I decided to make this book is because firstly I'm too late with the chapters at times(even though I'll start to write the new one now)and I think it'd be nice to update you with something small and beautiful for the time you're waiting.Secondly,there are times that I'm overwhelmed by certain feelings either like sadness and anger or happiness and optimism but they don't really follow the plot of the story and it'd be better if they were written down in a smaller yet meaningful text.I hope you all get what I mean.

I hope this was a good announcement and I'd really appreciate it if you supported me in this book as well.If you wished to say something about it or about anything feel free to contact me.Thanks for your attention and support.I love you all💜