Author's Note

Hello everyone and have a happy and creative new year.I want you to properly take care of yourselves and always aim for the moon so in case you won't make it there you'll at least be among the stars.Don't forget that you're all worthy and if you ever feel alone or like you need someone to talk to I'll be here.

Now,on the important stuff.I'm sure that some of you waited for a chapter once your as the notification and I wish I had one ready for you to ready but the truth is that I don't.I know that I said that I'll do my best to update soon and believe me I tried( I wrote 3/4 of the next chapter) but goddamnit I had and I still have so much studying because of my semester exams.I know that it's frustrating and I'll totally understand it if some of you attack me about taking so long to update but honestly guys,I want to write but it's really hard under all this pressure and anxiety.

I beg for your sympathy and I tell you that in the future I'll try to become an even better author for you.I have no idea when the next chapter will be uploaded and I don't want to give other promises.The one I gave is that I will write the story till the very last chapter and hopefully with God by my side I'll make this come true.

Finally,I'd like to say that because of stress I write one shots at times that help me express myself.In that case,I'd like to know if you're intrested in me creating a new book with these one shots so you'll have something to read while you'll be waiting for the chapters.Please tell me your thoughts about because I'm really struggling to make a decision.

Thank you for being so patient with me.

All the love.xx
-Evi