Author's Note 2.0

Hello everyone!

So sorry for the long wait (once again)! However, things have been quite hectic on my end lately. Nevertheless, I've just updated a new and admittedly quite long chapter and as you can all see, Bella is back and Edward has returned!! Regardless, the point of this note is to gently remind you all not to forget about the Preface of Part Two! I noticed that said chapter, in particular, has received significantly less views, and while that isn't a problem per se, but rather a slight hindrance as I know that most of you (myself included, to be honest) skip over the extras (i.e. the tracklist, exordium, prologue, parts one and two, and the author's notes [i mean, honestly, no one really cares about what the author has to say, am I right?]) to get down to the nitty-gritty meat of the story, I cannot stress to you enough how important it is to read the Preface!! It not only gives you insight into several of the Quileute pack members' minds, but also sets the plot for conflicts with Quil to come!! Although I feel a bit pathetic for very nearly begging, I'm afraid I am not above doing so! Anyway, please go back and read it if you haven't. If you already have, then you're already ahead of the game! And if you just don't care to read it at all, then that's alright too! No pressure, just a gentle (slightly desperate) request!! Anyway, thank you all and happy reading! All the love!

Vanillarain13

P.S. Happy Halloween, sweet readers! 🎃