Attention: New Story!

Hi everyone!

So sorry to those of you who were hoping this was an update (Chapter Thirty is coming soon though, I promise!). But anyway, for those of you who haven't heard, I just recently posted several parts to my new book titled Something Wicked This Way Comes. I'm so, so, so incredibly excited for this book as it is a fan fiction about my own original character named Luella Mae and her love interest Richie Tozier from the new 2017 movie IT! For those of you who haven't yet seen the movie, I'll just go ahead and let you know that if horror/humor is your thing, then IT is right up your alley! I absolutely fell in love with the movie and the characters (most especially Richie Tozier played by our very own Finn Wolfhard [peep Stranger Things on Netflix if any of you haven't yet jumped on that bandwagon]) Anyhow, this book is centered on new girl/ born and bred gypsy Luella Mae and her adventures in Derry as part of the Losers Club! It will follow the storyline of the movie (and all things Pennywise of course) and does include very mature content. So for those of you who were expecting a sweet read like Between the Perennial Blooms, beware! It is rated Mature! Also, as some of the themes in the movie are so mature, I've decided to make all characters around the age of sixteen/seventeen rather than the original thirteen/fourteen solely for my comfort only. For those of you interested in reading, I've provided the Synopsis below. This book does have a bit of an obscure Magick/Wiccan-y take on your everyday Gypsy woman but regardless I'm very excited to write it and explore this new outlet for creativity sooooo, go ahead and check it out if you wish!

• • •

SOMETHING WICKED THIS WAY COMES

• • •

• • •

Luella Mae MacMahon had always believed in divine fate. She believed when she was six and broke her ankle climbing the tallest tree in her backyard, when she was seven and watched a mother rabbit eat the dead flesh of her stillborn kit, and when she was eight and received the news that her parents would not be returning home for dinner that evening; they had met the tail-end of a drunk driver and were dining with the spirits in the sky instead. Through all manner of divination and magick alike, Luella Mae believed — believed in the art of scrying and tasseomancy and ceromancy and so much more. After all, as the descendant of an Irish Gypsy named Clover and a Romani Nomad affectionately nicknamed 'Lash', the Tides of Selene ran through her veins just as surely as wildfire runs through the plains, and so from the moment she awoke to the moment she laid back down to sleep, she devoted each breath in her chest to interpreting their signs to the best of her ability. A prodigy, her Grandmother often called her, aged lips always adorned with a wide smile upon sight of the young girl she had taken in when she was only eight Harvest Moons old. A true daughter of the moon. Everyone who shared in her beliefs knew it: She would go on to unearth great things.

That is, of course, until she stepped foot in Derry, Maine.

Then from that moment on, the entire course of her life would be forever changed.

• • •