The Incident

Here we go! A second book requested by Gen-Gen-Yan

~

Reaper walked into school the next day, flustered. Geno came in a few minutes later, seeing his cute little nerd reaching his locker. He went up behind him, and slapped his ass. Reaper squeaked, whirling around. Geno had been doing it ever since they'd gotten together. 

"G-Geno!" He exclaimed, blushing rather blue from embarrassment. Geno smirked, kissing his cheek. He wrapped his arms around Reaper's waist, pulling him close. The little nerd was extremely flustered.

"Yes, princess~?" He whispered softly, his warm breath brushing against his neck. Reaper gasped, his hands firmly against Geno's chest. He stuttered something out of his mouth and ran away. He bumped straight into Fresh.

"H-Hey!" He stammered, waving shly. Fresh chuckled, knowing exactly what had happened. Suddenly, Life shouldered Fresh pretty hard, making him trip and fall forward. He was caught mid air, a familiar pair of strong, black and skeletal arms wrapped around his waist.

"Hello, sweetheart~!" PJ said, kissing Fresh's cheek and caressing it lovingly. Reaper smiled softly, giggling sweetly. Red and Blue walked up to them, hand-in-hand. They all exchanged greetings, telling each other what they were doing over the weekend.

"It's a surprise, he says." Reaper said, quoting his boyfriend. Fresh shrugged, PJ's arm around his shoulders. The bell rang, warning the students they had ten minutes to get to class. Fresh and PJ walked one way, to Biology, while Red and Blue walked in another, towards Algebra 1. Reaper sighed, walking alone towards World History. He met up with Killer halfway there, who's boyfriend, Outer, was in P.E.

"Good morning, students." Their nightmare of a teacher, Mr. Nightmare, said. The class responded in a monotone manner. He began to explain something, Reaper jotting down the notes easily. Life was sitting behind him, kicking his chair. He got a little annoyed.

"Could you stop kicking my chair, please?" He asked, flashing her a tight smile. Killer snorted. Life rolled her eye, giving him a glare.

"Um, how about...no?" She retorted, kicking his chair so hard it knocked him into the desk. Everything toppled over onto the floor. Everyone turned to look, gasps and whispers erupting. Killer quickly kneeled down, asking if he was ok.

Reaper had his hand pressed against his chest, struggling to breath slightly. Life snickered behind them, smirking under her furry paw. Reaper gripped his shirt, squinting and trying to focus on one object. Black spots began to cloud his vision.

"Reaper?" Killer asked in a concerned tone, shaking his shoulder slightly. Life looked at him. He was motionless. Killer slapped his cheek lightly, his eyes filling with worry. Mr. NM strutted over, kneeling down to Reaper's level. He snapped his fingers.

"H-Huh...?" Reaper asked, groping around. Killer grabbed his hand, steadying him. Relief flooded over Reaper, his tense body relaxing. NM walked towards the phone on the wall. He looked at the laminated sheet, punching in a number. He talked to someone for while. He walked back in.

"Killer, take Reaper down to the Nurse." Killer nodded, slowly helping Reaper stand up. Reaper leaned on him for support carefully walking out of the room and down the corridor. They reached the nurse's office, Killer staying by Reaper's side until a very upset and confused Geno arrived in a frenzied panic.

"He'll be fine." Killer said, pushing him to stay and not charge at Reaper.  He obligated only because Reaper told.him to over the phone. He reluctantly sat down, tapping his foot on the ground impatiently. Killer sighed, rubbing his temple in annoyance.

~

After a while, a good the minutes at most, the nurse came back. She explained he'd simply hit his ribcage a little too hard and it made it difficult to breath. He'd be fine as long as he rested properly for a day or two. Geno let out a breath he didn't even know he was holding.

He as really in love.