Quill x Cil

Cil arrived at school early, his dad being the P.E teacher and all. He quickly rushed to the library, a light blush across his cheeks. Hr smiled happily ad he entered the library and spotted his boyfriend of six months- Quill. His soul fluttered at how cute he looked, biting his lip as his eyes scanned through the pages of his book. He looked up, feeling a pair of eyes on him.

"Hey." Cil greeted softly, sitting down next to him. Quill smiled softly at him, yawning slightly. Cil giggled, his hair lighting up slightly. Quill gazed at him with his mix-matched eyes lovingly, his hand reaching out and caressing his cheek. Cil looked up at him im surprise, before leaning Into his touch. Quill's face lit up almost as much as Cil's.

"And his is the most lovely person in the world?" Quill's whispered sweetly. Cil kissed his cheek as more students began to arrive.

"He'd be a lot better if you'd take a walk with him." Cil said, smirking smugly at his lover. Quill nodded.

"Well, it'd be my- gah!" Quill's exclaimed loudly as someone dropped a stack of books on him. The books just barely missed Cil's face, him yelping in fear as he shot up as his chair flew back. He heard snickering and turned to see Asgore high-fiving with his friends. He turned back to Quill's as Goth rushed over. (Probablyinthemostgaywaypossible)

"Are you ok?" He asked in concern, sending a stern glare at Asgore. They fearfully scrambled out of the library. Quill smiled at him and winced slightly, rubbing his head.

"I'll live." He told him, begining to pick up the books. Cil and Goth helped as well. The two students rushed off to class, thanking Goth.

Cil sat down next to Cray, where as Quill's sat beside Godzilla, Cil's ex-bully. Pretty Con-fucking-venient. (I'm sorry for doubting you seven eleven.) Quill, of course, was unaware of that. All he knew is that Godzilla would give him evil looks and sometimes threaten him. He didn't care though. I have my Cil. He thought, smiling to himself. That's all I need.

First, second, and third period went by in a blur. Fourth period, the one period they didn't have together, seemed to move at a sloth's pace. Quill's tapped his foot on the ground, barely paying attention to the curriculum. Of course, he'd answer when called on, and was right 100% of the time. Not that he cared. He wished he could see Cil, but his lover didn't have Pre-AP Chemistry Science. Which sucked on both ends.

Finally, the bell rang for the end of fourth period and the start of free time. It started at one 'o five, ending at two. Little did they know, two o'clock would be far better that free period. Back on subject, Quill shot up, shoving everything into his bag and dashing out of the classroom. He caught Cil just leaving.

"Hey...babe..." He panted, heaving for air. Cil laughing slightly at his boyfriend." You really do always take my breath away."

"Oh, hush!" He smiled, playfully punching him in the arm. Quill laughed breathlessly and sling his arm over Cil's shoulders.

"I only speak the truth." He said, sounding as though he was in some sort of play.

"You can stop with the weird voice now." Cil snorted, rolling his eyes.

"Mk." Quill responded, smiling as though he'd one the lottery. Well, in his eyes, he has.

They walked out and began talking- mostly Quill- about nerdy stuff. Cil listened and smiled at how cute Quill looked, like he had stars in his eyes. Quill kept talking until Cray and Cotton walked up and greeted them.

"How's my favorite couple~?" Cray cooed, smirking. Cil blushed brightly along with Quill, who intertwined their fingers and kissed his cheek.

"We're fine." He responded with a smile. Cil blushed even brighter, grabbing onto his arm and burying his face in the taller males shoulder. Cray smiled and almost fangirled when his brother and PJ walked up to them.

"Yo." He said, fist-bumping with Cotton. I wish PJ was that cool with me. Quill thought hopelessly. PJ suddenly snorted, causing everyone to question his sudden laughter.

"I just thought of something funny." He said with a small smirk. They all shrugged it off when suddenly, all of the nerd's phones rang in unison. Fresh whipped out his phone as Quill dig in his pocket. Dust came running up to them. As he began to catch his breath Swap Fell came up behind him. 

"It's Fresh's video!" He exclaimed happily. Fresh frowned.

"I said to broadcast it to the entire school!" He whined. Just as he finished, the loud speaker came on.

"Hello, ***** high! I'm sure that you've noticed something happening." Xahji's sugary sweet tone sounded." But, let's give you a little background. Everyone in the auditorium by two."

Everyone who'd isn't know looked at the clocks. Thirty minutes. That time flew by and before they knew it, everyone, including the teachers, filed in the theater room. Xahji's sat down, grinning.

"Alright, here we go."