Cotton x Cray

Cotton's a jock student. Because I don't do teacher x student. Oh, and I changed the tittle if the story.

~

Cray heard about his brother knocking Life out of the ring. He shrugged when he heard it from his shocked peers. When they asked why he wasn't surprised, he only laughed. He smiled at them like they were some group of hopelessly lost five year olds. Xahji slapped him afterwards.

"My bro and I, we just have that about us." He said, he pointed at each one of them individually as he said his next sentence." We make fun of you, but in an accurate way. Like her"- he pointed at Xahji-" she's got broad shoulders. Or him"- his finger landed on Quill-" he's got feminine hips."

"Hey!" Quill shouted, blushing brightly at the fact. Xahji crossed her arms and grumbled something under her breath. A few minutes later, Cray's cheek was swollen with a red mark. When Fresh asked what happened, Cray smiled sheepishly." I told Xahji something."

"Dumbass. Nurse. Now." Fresh snapped, smiling slightly at his brother. Cray shrugged and walked to the nurse. As he got there, he ran into Cotton. He asked him what happened. Cray told him the whole story. Cotton laughed. Cray flushed in embarrassment and fiddled with his fingers. Cotton kissed his head, walking him to the nurse. Cray fumbled, his blush becoming even more noticable than before. They were at the nurse for a while.

~

It was free time for the Freshmen and Juniors. Cray and Cotton were laughing about earlier events as the walked out the door. They smiled, greeting Cil and Quill, who were walking hand-in-hand. PJ was over somewhere with Fresh, Killer, and Outer. They were all talking about the upcoming basketball game. PJ, being his usual cocky self, was bragging about is they'd beat the other team's asses. Fresh rolled his eyes, but couldn't help and smile at his boyfriend's stupid antics.

"So, how's my favorite couple~?" Cray teased, making Cil flush brightly. Quill kissed Cil's cheek, smiling happily. He laced their fingers together, rubbing circles on the back of Cil's palm calmly.

"We're fine." Quill answered his best friend. Cil grabbed his arm, resting his head on the taller males shoulder. Quill thought he looked absolutely adorable, like an angel in disguise. Cray continued to tease them until PJ and his little group walked over. Fresh smiled at Cotton.

"Hey, what's up dude?" He greeted as they fist bumped. Fresh was completely chill with his little brother dating Cotton, as long as he stayed a virgin til Junior year. Not that he has much room to talk. PJ thought, snorting slightly. They looked at him, confused, asking what was so funny. He just told them he'd thought of something. Fresh shrugged it off, along with the rest. Suddenly, all the nerd's phones buzzed simotaously. They all looked at each other, pulling out their phones. It was a text in their group chat from Xahji. She told them to check her media account on ******. They all rose an eye brow, exchange going glances.

"What could it mean?" Quill asked, looking up from his phone. They all shrugged. Dust came rushing out the doors, waving his phone at them. He raced up to them, almost completely out of breath. He held up his phone, eyes shining brightly. Swap Fell followed him soon after. When Dust was done heaving his non-existent lungs out, he grinned.

"Guys, it's Fresh's video!" He exclaimed. Fresh and Killer looked at each other, Quill looking utterly confused. Fresh frowned, however, looking back at Dust with disappointment across his face.

"I said to broadcast it to the entire school." Fresh whined, putting his phone back in his pocket. Suddenly, the P.A. sounded over a loud beep. Xahji's sugar sweet tone came afterwards.

"Hello, ****** high! I'm sure you know something has happened." Xahji explained." But, let's give you a little background. Everyone in the auditorium by two."

And then it was over. Everyone who didn't know, looked at the time. Thirty minutes. However, it flew by quicker than anyone had expected. They filed into the theater like room and sat down. Xahji was standing on stage, setting up a projector with Snazzy at her side. A few girls hissed in jealousy as a few guys grumbled inconsiderate things. When it was all set up, she sat down in the front row, Snazzy next to her again. Fresh could clearly see their intertwined hands.

"1...2...3..."

To be Continued