Snahji

Xahji had never been this excited in her life. She worked and worked to perfect the video, editing quite a few scenes. Just as she finished, the door to the club room opened. She payed no mind, thinking it was Swifty, who'd left something again. It happened a lot. Instead, a pair of arms wrapped around her upper torso as someone kissed her cheek softly. She jumped, turning around and facing her lover: Snazzy.

"Well, hello princess." He greeted, sitting in the chair next to her and sliding his hands away. She frowned at the loss of warmth. She then smiled and clapped her hands together as a michevious look glinted in her eye.

"You won't believe what Fresh gave me to edit!" She exclaimed in pure happiness. He blushed slightly at how cute she looked. He shrugged, asking her what it was. She grinned evilly, startling him slightly." He recorded Reaper insulting Life! He chose me to edit it! Cause of curses words 'n' shit."

"You need a filter." He laughed as she turned back to her computer. She childishly stuck her tongue out at him. He smirked." Better out your tongue back in you mouth~"

"Oh, fuck you." She snorted, smiling silently to herself. Suddenly, she felt an large amount of heat cover her body, hot breath blowing against her neck. She jumped at the contact, shivering. She glared with a blush at a smirking Snazzy.

"Nah. It's the other way around." He said with a glint in his eyes.

BAM!

Xahji grumbled under her breath with a very noticeable blush. Snazzy lay on the floor behind her, bleeding from a head injury caused by a book. Which Xahji had pulled out of fucking thin air and smacked him angrily with. Worth it. He thought, remembering the cute and innocent look on Xahji's face. Xahji finished, shooting up; knocking her chair back and over Snazzy barley conscious body. He made a pain filled yelp as she squealed.

"All done!" She yelled, pumping a fist in the air. She unplugged the drive and ran out of the room, stepping on Snazzy without a second thought. He gave up, just lying there on the floor and stared at the ceiling. He laid there for a few minutes, not giving a shit.

"Hey Xahji, have- Snazzy? What are you doing on the floor?" Swifty asked, poking his head into the room. Snazzy turned his head to his brother, giving him a painful smile.

"I love her. A lot. She loves me. And causing me pain." Was all he said, before closing his eyes and exhaling. Swifty chuckled, quickly grabbing the item he went the room for and rushing out before he burst into laughter. Eventually, Mr. Nightmare found him.

"Snazzy? What in the underground are you doing on the floor?" He questioned. Snazzy peeked open one of his eyes open. He sighed.

"I love her. A lot. She loves me. And causing me pain." He repeated once more. Mr. NM let out a small laugh.

"Now, get up off the floor. Mr. Asgore never cleans in here." Or anywhere. He mentally added. He really wondered how a deadbeat man like that ended up with someone like Nurse Toriel. It's the eighth wonder of the world. Snazzy groaned, rolled over, before reluctantly getting up.

Snazzy wandered around the halls, finding his love in the auditorium. She was fiddling with the projector. She looked up as he walked in. A smug look plastered on her face, she placed her chin a top her open palm as she drummed her fingers on the desk.

"My, my, I was beginning to wonder if the floor had swallowed you." She joked." I left you twenty minutes ago."

"I didn't mean to worry you, your majesty." He said, bowing." My mind simply couldn't stop thinking about your beauty."

"What sweet flattery." She mused, turning her attention back to her computer and projector. She let out an 'ah-ha' as she finished. She carefully handed him the projector.

"Put it up there, baseball boy." She said, pointing to a place on the ceiling, before hurrying out of the room. Sighing, Snazzy set out the expensive technology, and began to look for a latter tall enough to reach the place. He grinned as he pulled just what he was looking for out of the closet.

Xahji slipped into the principal's office undetected, rushing over to the P.A. system. She quickly whipped out her phone and posted Fresh censored video. She waited a moment or two. She then pressed the button.

"Hello, ***** high! I'm sure you noticed something is happening!" She spoke in a sugar filled tone." Let's give you a little background! Everyone in the auditorium by two!"

Thirty minutes. She thought. That'll give that idiot enough time. She dashed out of the office before anyone found out she was there. She made to her destination, quickly stepping down the aisle. She looked up noticed Snazzy was at the end of it.

"One day." He winked, making her flush." When were out of school. When we settle down." He took her hand and held her close. "When no can bother us anymore."

"I'd like that. It sounds nice." Xahji smiled, leaning into his embrace.

"Me too, princess, me too." He said, kissing her forehead." Anyway, I got the projector up."

"Good. Now, come 'ere." She giggled, kissing him sweetly. He returned the favor, savouring the sweet flavor of her cherry chapstick (I KISSED A GIRL AND I LIKED IT~!). She pulled away and dragged his ass to her computer so he could keep her warm as she worked.

~

Everyone filed into the theater, Snazzy and Xahji sitting in the front while holding hands. Boys stared in envy and girls with jealousy. She held the remote in her opposite hand, squeezing Snazzy's in excitement. Snazzy smiled softly at his girlfriend's childish behaviour. After everyone was accounted for, they began.

"3...2...1..."