The over heard plans.

Luka on the right and Ren on the left

My princess plans to do what?!

It was just a normal Friday morning for me. Nothing to exciting going on. Just cleaning and taking care of my princess. "Yes,yes I know that we may be digging a deep whole going to war with Prince Levi's kingdom,but think he would beg for us to stop the chaos and destruction. Then I make him marry me!" I heard the voice I knew so well, My princess is planing to go to war with the crowned prince! I walked down the halls just as if I had heard nothing,but I heard something that could save or could kill. I walked to my sleeping quarters and packed a bag of my thing. I ran to the kitchen and got a bit of food. I was about a two days walk to the crowned prince's kingdom. "Oh Eren dear is something the mater?" A calm sweet voice I didn't hear much anymore. "Oh! Hello ma'am,it's nice to speak with you once more." I said as I bowed my head and stood up smiling at her.  "No no no,Eren your such a well behaved boy. And I told you just call me Luna." Said my old instructor. "Sorry Luna it's just been so long." I said smiling rubbing the back if my head. I grabbed the bag I had full of thing I needed I was out of uniform so,I looked like a comer. "Why are you dressed like this?" She asked pointing to my outfit. "I'm so sorry Miss.Luna,but I have quite my job as a servant for her highness Princess Petra." I said Boeing my head one more to a dear old friend. "Oh I see. Well you best be off then." She said hugging me and bowing a good bye as I did the same. I had ran out the door. And into the forest behind the castle. I knew this place inside out. I jumped into a huge pine tree to my left. I jumped on the trees for about and hour, at least till I knew I could travel on the ground. I could see much though the thick trees. It started to get dark and I walked for another hour or so till it got to dark to tell where I was. I sat under a tree and ate an apple I had grabbed from the kitchen before Luna come over to me. I laid down after I have the apple Core to a bird and soon after fell asleep.

*time skip till morning*

I woke up to people whispering all around me. "Who is this boy?" One asked. "Looks like nightmare." Another said. Nightmare? Who's that? I slowly opened my eyes and they we gone. "Come out I know your there" I said in a calm voice my eyes changing color. My left eyes was gold and my right eyes was silver. "Come out!" I called out again and 2 little boys came out from behind the bush. "Hey little boys." The little boys looks at each other and at me. "H-hello Sir. A-are you nightmare?" The asked and I'm smiled picking them up and putting them in my arms. "I don't know who nightmare is. Do you to have names?" I asked I heard slight gasps from the trees. "M-my name's R-Ren and he's L-Luka." The blond one said. The black haired one looked into my eyes and gasped "y-your eyes s-Sir?" I smiled and mad them the color of there eyes. On had blue and the other had green so I mad my left eye green and my right eye blue. "How did you?!" They asked I put my finger to their lips and asked. "Do you boys have families?" They both shook their head and I sighed setting them on the ground. "Alright then are you ok if I become you family?" They nodded happily and I got my back pack and took out all of my thing till I go to a dark blue and lime green little back packs in my bag. "Ok boys. Go to where ever you keep your stuff and put it in these bag,and when your done come back and we can leave." Then nodded taking the bags and ran the second they left I let my eyes change again to a while and deep dark red. And said "come out now I don't wanna hurt any of you." Three arrows were shot at my and I jumped at the tree the cane from pulling two men out of the tree. "Heh should have listened." And I threw them to the ground and then the next two and me and the boys could leave. "Ah haha!" I called jumping the next two throwing them next to the first two. An hour later the boys came back to where I stood with my thing pack up and my clothes folded back in my bag. "Mister! Where back" they yelled running towards me. "Boys call me E. Ok?" The nodded. "Is that a code name?" I modded to the question they asked. "Alright are you boys ready to go?" The jumped up and I picked them both up and jumped into a tree. "Ahh!" They screamed and I smiled. "Calm down boys I won't drop you." We made it to the crowned prince's kingdom by night fall and we set up camp a five minute walk from the river by the town. "Where are you from si- E?" Luka asked me..

I'm back and I with a new story!
~kittykk