Training

Eren's P.O.V
    A few hours have passed and now the boys were awake. The sun was setting upon the rose kingdom and a small smile spread upon my lips. "Ok, prince Levi, I'm going to train please feed the boys." I call dashing for the window, throwing open the window. I jump out and run into the dark forests that surrounded the castle. It was quite fun to be out in the dark like this. Always so peaceful here, unlike back home.
      A little less than an hour and a half had passed since I came out here. Levi walked out the front doors holding hands with my darling boys. I sat up high it a tree where I was able to watch them ever so closely. Now that they were in my reach I jumped down and swung here and there until my feet were planted on a hard flat surface. "Eren, how's it going? In the trees??" He asked his lips pull slightly up into a small smile and his brows furrowed.
Levi's P.O.V
When Levi saw Eren swinging from the trees and land. He couldn't keep the small smile that crept upon his face. Levi thought, how could someone so breathtaking be here in front of him and how could he have not noticed how he felt for the boy sooner.
"hey Eren, do you think you could show me how you do combat and maybe practice with me?" I asked the beautiful brunette standing not to far away from me. "Of course, your highness! It would be my honor, I'll just have the kids sit in the trees not far from us so they are safe." He response, I smiled a small smile at him. While walking up to Eren, "Thank you that's sounds wonderful, and please just call me Levi. We are of the same status are we not? The only difference between you and I is you are from a fallen kingdom, from another world. But you are still a prince nonetheless. So please call me by my first name, it's a personal request from a dear friend and ally."
Eren's P.O.V
    With such a formal request from Levi there was no way I would be able to decline. "Ok Levi," I smile and hold out my arm form my darling boys. And I set them on the strongest, but lowest branch I could. Turning back to the prince who had icy blue eyes that made my heart race I smile. "Shall we get this started?" I asked and he nodded. "Ok, first I'll need your basic understanding of hand to hand combat?" He nodded and explained he knew the very basics of the basics. Nodding I smile as the sun continues to set slowly. "Ok, so, one of the first thing I was thought is how to make a platform out of anything." I explained as I make an example of the tree branch that was up to my waist I jump up into it and flip off. 
      "How do I do that.?" Levi asked confused I smiled and kneeled down holding my hands together. "Can you do a flip?" He nodded and I continued, "ok, use my hands as a platform and flip over me." I smile happily. He nodded and  A nervous look painted all over his face as he ran and did exactly what I told him to do with no flaw at all. "Great!" I smile and stand.
Levi's P.O.V.
    Once Eren had me do a flip off of his folded hands, over him. He had decided on taking the kids inside to insure their safety and plus they were getting tired since it as past their bed time.
     Once Eren came back out from tucking in the boys we started my training. I was trying a what seemed to be a basic move with Eren, but boy was I wrong. It was freaking hard. THE BOY WAS HAVING ME DO A FREAKING RIPOSTE. which is a basic powerful thrusting attack that does a lot of damage to your opponent. Also known as a finishing move for a beginner. As Eren had me do this one simplistic move, I tripped and fell on top of him. As we went down our lips connecting in an accidental first kiss. We were both surprised, flushed, and flustered at the event s that we're currently happening. But what surprised me the most was that Eren actually started moving his lips on a passionate kiss. Eventually I start to move my lips in sync with his. The kiss quickly turned into a heated make out session. Which who should have thought would have turned us both on to a point we couldn't stop or control what we did.