Starting work

(Eren's point of view)

I start work today and I'm so happy that the prince offered to watch Ren and Luka, that way I can work with out being worried sick about the boys, I mean even if the prince hadn't asked if he could help me raid the boys I still might have asked someone to help Spence I'm his personal servant. Well I better get into the uniform the prince gave me yesterday. I quickly slip into the uniform and walk out the door of my room shutting it, then making my way down to the prince's study where I was with him yesterday. I get to the door and heat yelling. "Boys sit down, now!" Yells a couch the sounds similar to the prince's. I knock on the door and wait. A few seconds later there was a muffled 'come in' followed but giggling and more yelling. What I see as I walk in is nothing short of a surprise. See the boys are running around in circles, books lay on the ground in piles and paper work is all over the floor. "Boys! Sit now! You know the drill unless you wanna train with me tonight." I say the boys will there head around eyes wide and the prince sighs. Ren and Luka take a seat on the couch and look up at me. "Any thing but that papa! The last time was awful!" They complain in unison. "How did you do that?" The prince asks getting up from where he lay on the floor. "See I'm known as midnight and the last time the boys didn't listen they hand to train with me in the dark for hours." They nod theirs heads and close there eyes. "Alright, So Prince do you need anything?" I ask. He looks up at the ceiling and sigh "help with two troublesome boys and more information in my new servant." He says. I chuckle at his reply. "Sure thing prince." I nodded seeing what more he could want to know about me. "Really?" He looks up at me, I chuckle our height differences is not to great but big enough for him to have to look up at me to make eye contact. "Mhm." I nodded my head with a smile. "What do you wanna know?"
He sighed and said "well really anything but maybe more info on how you train in the dark or more unfit on the boys, like who's the mother?" He asks. I nod my head and sat their for a second looking at the boys.
"We'll see the boys are adopted they do t have a mother." I says sadly looking to the boys. Thought I quickly turn back to the prince and say. " As for the training in the dark I have trained my eyes to see in the dark as if it was day. So to keep up my agility I jump from tree to tree." I say smiling. He seems shocked and nods.