Class is now in session!

*P.S the time they supposed to come to andi's house is lunchtime 12:00. I know that's supposed to be 12:00am but I always get it confused with 12:00pm. weird... I know.*

Cyrus's  P.O.V

Todays the day of the date. I think that its so cute that buffy has a huge FAT crush on marty. I mean she's kind of confused because she's not used to having feelings like this for a guy. I know how she feels. I was never used to having feelings for a guy either. This is all new to me. Its just, When I see Jonah my face just lights up. He always knows how to bring the positivity to the group. Whenever I see him sad I literally just want to shower him with my love. But I never do. im just scared, nervous, and confused. Im a mess. I guess this is new for the both of us.

Its already passed 12:00am its 12:20 right now. I decided I should go over andi's house now. The only reason I didn't leave my house early so I can get there around 12:00 was because I need to be fashionably late. That's what people always do in the movies. The cool kids always come late. It shows they don't care but are at the same time (if you know what im sayin).

As I was walking to andi's house I was about to pass the spoon. I see Jonah on the outside bench just going threw his phone. I try not to make him notice me because I really don't want to embarrass myself right now. But he looks p from his phone the SECOND I walk passed him. "Hey cyguy". "Cyguy"?

"Yeah I thought I would give you nickname. Where you going"? He looked at me and smiled. OH no its happening . My whole face starts to get red and I cant stop smiling. My words didn't slip up tho so were good. " Im headed to andi's house, Were gonna help buffy with something important that you cant know". I had a feeling Jonah was gonna ask me if he could come. You know how". He always twists his feet back and forth when he curious. Don't ask how I know that. " Ok, Fine. Have fun Cyguy". "Bye jolamajama". " Jolamajama"? I didn't even say nothing back. I just walked off.

By the time I got to andi's house it was already passed 1:00. I know that I wasn't talking to Jonah for that long. I knocked on the door and when andi opened it she looked annoyed."lemme guess you wanted to be fashionably late cause that's what all the cool kids do in the movies". "how did you..." I know you cyrus , I know you. Just come in".

Buffy's P.O.V

I was so happy that cyrus came and we can finally start this class learning thing." Ok, buffy" Cyrus began " I know im the boss at this make a move thing so I can help you out a lot. Ok first things first whenever marty tells a joke you have to laugh, even If its not funny. Guys love it when you like there sense of humor". "So what your telling me is that whteva joke he make for instants why did the mushroom go to the party...because he was a Fungi I have to laugh"

"You have to laugh"

"Even if its corny"

"EVEN its corny, you have to laugh"

"Tip 2" Andi took over " Make sure you don't fart around him. That's just gross". "What do you mean don't fart. Women don't fart" Cyrus said in confusion "Whatever you say cyrus, anyways buffy just don't fart. I smelt your gas before and trust me if he ever smelt it then you can kiss your future bae good bye"

My gas isn't that bad. IT ISNT!

They were just babbling about all the tips I need until 4:30. They were saying things like " If he holds your hand don't flitch" or how I need to set my mouth incase he kisses me. I didn't think they knew what they were doing for the kissy part. Cyrus just made duck lips and told me that that's how your supposed to make your lips. Im pretty sure that that's not the way to go.

"Ok lets get you dressed" Andi said in excitement. "What do you mean dressed its only a date andi, plus you and cyrus are coming its more like a hang than a date. I think my baggy shirt and sweatpants will go just fine. Plus I didn't bring clothes".

"Baggy shirt and sweat pants are soooooooooo not gonna happen" Cyrus snapped. Andi took out a dress out of her closet. It was a long sleeve flowing jean dress. So I guess I can wear that. " NO NO NO NO NO NO NO. This is what you want to wear" Cyrus snapped again "Come on girl you gotta show him some skin. You gotta tell him that you got to show him that your doing this for him. Come on you gotta look cute AND be cute. But at the same time just give him little signs that say that you like him, Without saying you like him. Like Dan and Phil for example. They always give each other signs".

Cyrus pulled out a sleeveless jean dress out of andi's closet and gave it to me. I put it on. I mean YOLO right? I changed in andi's bathroom and walked out.

"SEXY SEXY SEXYYYYYYYY. YOU WENT 0 TO 100 REAL QUICK"! Cyrus screamed as I walked out the bathroom. " Im not gonna lie, you look really good. Cyrus was right with the whole sleeveless option. You look like you were born to slay". Andi snapped her fingers side to side." Its 4:56 we should go to the movies now" Andi informed. "Bye Bex" we all said as we left out the front door.

Im so excited and so nervous at the same time. I mean I look good AND I feel good right now. But I hope I can be good and be able to us those tips and be SEXXYYYYYYY ~.~

I have an idea that im going to add you guys in the story. Just comment down your name for a chance to be apart of the story. Also follow meh pretty please with #muffy on top :D