• 43 •

"Love"

I sang my heart out, as we finish the song. we bow down to the BLINKS and waving at them before we leave.

"That was Amazing!" Jennie said while clapping hands in success.

"Daebak!"

We heard shouts, calling our name. Unexpectedly, someone here's to visit us.

"Lisa!" A familiar figure coming to my way.

"J-Jungkook!?" Eyes widen when i see him, what is he doing here?

"Congrats!" He said while hugging me.

"How did you.. Why didn't you tell me you were coming?" I said, pouting at him.

"Surprise?" He shrugged his shoulders.

"Um heh. Sorry to interrupt your bonding time, But who exactly are you?" Rose said, oops i forgot they were still here.

"This is Jungkook, you know? The one that i called My Childhood BestFriend Him?" I said while looking once back to Jungkook.

"OHH his "Jungkook", nice to meet you" Jennie said while reaching for his hand.

"Nice to meet you" He smiled at Jennie, i saw red on face for a second.

Ohhh..

"By the way, i want you to meet someone" He turned to me as his hand went to the door, signalling to have some alone talk (I guess?).

"We have somewhere to go, see you at the dorm?" I said and went to them, they pulled me abit and whispered something.

"Huh?"

"JUST GO!" They Whispered.

I didn't really heard them well, but i went to Jungkook.

"Who's this person?" I ask him while we were walking.

"The person you beg me to have a meet up with him" He said, shockingly i know this person.

"I didn't beg you!" I said to him.

"More like that" He laugh, he then lead me where He is.

"Ill be here, have a talk with him" We reach where he is.

Im nervous to meet him, i don't know why.

Im at this Park, who seems to be familiar. I waited, like Jungkook said. I should wait, he'll eventually come to me. With that, someone called my name behind me.

"Lisa?"

T-That Voice...