• 58 •

Standing right here, looking at the gates. Still waiting for him, how can he be this late? Who doesn't want to see an Amusement Park like this? It's so cool!.

But seriously, where is that guy?. I've been waiting here like an hour, or maybe I'm just too excited to go to an Amusement Park and that maybe made me go here really early.

I heard some someone breathing so heavily behind my back, I was curious so I turned around. I found a sweaty boy who's head is in the ground, and I could already tell that it's Taehyung?

"Glad you could join me" I said as I smiled at him.

"Sorry there was tra-" I shush him off as I grab his wrist.

"Come on, Let's go!"I said as I drag him to the entrance.

"I'll pay the tickets, since I'm the one who's Late" He said as I let go of his grip.

"2 please" Taehyung reach to pay the Ticket seller.

"Now let's go!"

We both hurried, My eyes were sparkling because there was so many cool rides!. I sound like a kid, but i missed going to an Amusement Park. Who doesn't want to be in an Amusement Park?, No One!. I looked around to see if there's a a cool ride that we can go in, Waaah! that one!.

"Let's Go to That one!" I point to where we will ride first.

It made his eyes wided. Yep! were going into the Bumper Car!, it looks fun. I grab his hand as we head to were the Bumper cars is, We got in one of the cars.

"Do you know how to drive?" I said, while he makes a 'Are you Serious' face infront of me.

"Of course I do" He said while he bump his car into mine.

"Why you!?"

We were having fun. Bumping each other, without a care. I immediately forgot why I went here because I had so fun, Taehyung said he'll explain everything. I should just wait, in the mean time. I'll just pick another ride to go in, Waahh Maybe the.....