• 47 •

"Lisa! Neo gwaenchanh ni?" Jungkook Hurried his way to me.

"N-Ne Kaja?" I told Jungkook that I'm fine, we then went in his car as we drove off.

"I'm sorry for leaving you both back there" Jungkook looked at me then the road.

"What actually happend? Why is your face so Puffy, Did you cry?" He said with a worried face.

"T-Taehyung" I Murmured his name, not knowing that a tear went by on my cheeks.

Jungkook pulled over to this park and looked closely to me, like his super close to me. Wait, what do I do. I felt his warm hands on my face, wiping my tears. He Hugged me as I lay may head to his shoulders.

"Its ok if you don't wanna talk about it" He said caressing my head.

"He" I told him everything that happens earlier

"He What? How could he.." He said, He seems shook on what happened earlier.

"I'll go talk to him later"

"But You Need Rest right know" He gently put me back to where I was and started driving.

As the whole ride was silent, I fell asleep deeply. The only thing I'm thinking right now is him, How can he possibly forget it. I have so many Mix Feelings right now. Sad, Anger, Depressed, anything. I let out a tear, as I went to dream land.

Thank You, Jungkook.