Chapter 1 - Hello

Chapter 1

June 6, 2017 - NO POV

"Argg, Arggghhh! Explain Please! Is this still part of earth? Dead spot, this is a New phone and there is no signal what a waste, How am I gonna make a call?" He continues speaking as he shrugs Ge-an's left shoulder "If I knew" he said rolling his eyes "If only I knew that this is the kind of Place that we are going then maybe I would have gone along to Japan with mom and dad" he said dramatically as if he is a baby.

That made Ge-an turn around toward her brother "Have you forgotten? They went there to celebrate their silver wedding anniversary! Your just gonna be a nuisance there." She said with authority in her voice, well that suits her.

Gennrei was about to say something but Lei their cousin cuts him "Hey Ge-an we have been on the road for 2 hours and a week already and we don't see any good spot for a vacation." with his sarcastic voice.

* * * * *

After another half hour

Their Van full over in front of a Big Ancestral house, It is huge, Old but in Great condition And you can say that this kind of house is owned by a wealthy family in the past, It has a big garden with beautiful roses on the sides and I believe it can be used for big parties and any occasions. It also has a garage that I think can fit up to 20 cars.

An old Lady with shoulder leght hair welcome them with a Big smile as they enter the place "Would you like to take a rest or eat first?" she ask cheerfully and warmingly.

"Rest first Mamang" Ge-an return a small smile and continue walking

"Okay" she answered as she followed

"Eat first! I want to eat first" Lei complain holding his belly as if he didn't eat in the car "the drive was very loooong, aren't you hungry?" he asked prolonging her words

Ge-an then just give him an Okay sign while taking his step up the stairs.

While Gennrei on the other hand is holding his phone like his life depends on it suddenly smile "Yes! Yes! there's a reception" he said happily throwing a punch in the air and making a little dance

"Help them get their things upstairs" Mamang said asking her granddaughter

She smiles to her grandmother "Yes grandma" Then she picks up the bags on the side but 1 bag fell on the floor

"Shit my camera" Gennrei blurted turning towards the bag on the floor

She look at him "Oh Sir I'm sorry" She said apologetically and tried to pick it up

"Stop that! Give me those" He said and took his bag from the girl harshlly then he walks a little further and just gave her an arrogant look.

she just sighed give him a sigh and walks her way.

_ _ _

(You can Play the Attached Video it may add to feel the moment ^_^)

Ge-an POV

As I walk on the old shiny staircase I saw how elegant the house is, I can say that it has been taken good care very well and it maintained its cozy and beautiful looks despite its age. At the end of the stairs, there is a short hallway with old paintings hanging on the wall, at the end of the hall I saw an old picture of the structure of the house when suddenly I feel something that makes me turn around slowly, I couldn't understand but my staired at the Grand Piano on the corner, and felt like playing it.

*****

On the other hand

Maria Socorro POV