Part One.

The short version of our story.
I've loved my little nerd since i was six, when i stole her doll and she cried her little eyes out.

Chapter 1

We live close to the beach, my parents and I. My parents love the beach so they moved out here when i was just a baby. I love it here, the veiw, the smell. Everything.

When i was four, we got new neighbours next door. A family of three. The Jones'. James, his wife Sarah, and their daughter Alana.

My parents and the Jones became friends almost instantly, the Jones would always come over for dinner or we'd go over to there house.

So Lana and i had to play together, she always wanted to play with dolls and me with cars but my mom told me to play with her and she... Refused to play with cars, leaving me with no choice but to play with dolls too.

So when i was six i decided to take a stand and steal her, precious doll 'Dede,' she begged me to give it back but i didn't, instead i ripped its head off. She cried for days and didn't speak to me and even though I found it funny ripping the doll's head off, I hated the fact that she didn't talk to me that week.

After that we didn't play dolls ever again.

One day when she was seven and we were playing on the beach shore, she tripped over a cup. A cup!
She insisted that she didn't see it, said, "it blended in with the sand!" It was white!

After that incident her parents carried her to get her, eyes checked and guess what? She was half blind, made sense though. Then she started wearing red framed glasses bringing out her steely gray eyes.