Part Two.

Hope everyone's enjoying the story so far...
Lance is a total sweetheart... Trust me, you'll see...

Chapter 2

At eight I remember thinking that she was cute, with her shiny black hair and red framed glasses, with her gray eyes shining through.

At ten she was always in her room reading, whenever my parents and I went over​ to the Jones', I'd go up to her room we'd take turns reading to each other. We were best friends.

I'd always call her my little nerd and she'd always smile and call me her "starlight" because i light up her life, like the stars light up, the night sky.

At twelve she started calling me "heartbreaker" 'cause she said I ignored all the girls at school, breaking hearts everytime. What she didn't know, was that she was all I cared about. Other girls, they were nothing compared to her.

At fifteen she was always with her dad, begging him to teach her to race like him, Mr. J was a race car driver, he's retired though. Now he fixes cars, specifically race cars.
Lana knows almost everything about a car and after watching videos of her dad racing, she wants to race too. Her mom hates it the very idea of her racing.

Mr. J doesn't give in easily but Lana is a pretty presistent girl and always gets her way.

At sixteen Mr. J takes her to the track.

Lana already knows how to drive, she just wants to know the basics of racing, which Mr. J teaches her. It doesn't take long because Lana's a fast learner.

Seeing my little nerd race scarces me. Lately we've been distance, i see her differently these days, she's so stunning, she's the most beautiful girl i've ever seen and everytime i'm around her, i get the urge to kiss her soft pink lips. So i try to stay away.