Part Three.

Lance kiss Lana already, please... I'm dying here.

Chapter 3

Watching her today is the best and also the scariest feeling in the world. Lana's ready to show us how good she is, she's been practicing a lot lately and is ready to show off her racing skills.
Her mom still hates the idea of her daughter racing but she still supports her. I do to because Lana loves doing it.

When she gets into the black and gray, 1965 Mustang Fastback her dad fixed up for her, her mom throws her a helmet, she doesn't usually wear a helmet but she's wearing it today for her mom's sake, she fastens it, then she speeds off.

Watching her race has my heart beating so fast, it feels as though its going to beat right out of my chest. And when she's finished i breathe a big sigh of relief. I have to admit though, she was, amazing. The way she takes those corners and how she had the car spinning.

Honestly, I don't know much about racing cars but ask me about football and i'll tell you everything about it.

Seeing Lana race was a sight, i'd watch her race all day if she's allow me. Though it might be creepy cause I might be drooling, what can I say? She looks sexy as hell racing.

At seventeen Lana was racing in an underground track with others like her and some pros who raced there, just for the thrill of it.

At school she was popular, everybody wanted to know the "racer girl." She was still my little nerd though. We'd hang out by the bench at school everyday.

And while she was known as "racer girl", i was known as "captain" of the football team.

I hated how the guys all looked at her with want. As if they were good enough for her. She was everything, when we were just specks in the wind, trying to get her to notice us.