Moving Forward

3rd person pov

A beautiful smile graces your lips, and you open your mouth to speak.

"Mihawk I don't.....

Upon seeing that beautiful smile he knew that you had hidden he doesn't let you finish as he crashes his lips against yours. Your lips start to move in sync with his as your lust heightens. You feel his tongue slide across your bottom lip, and you open your mouth. He slides his hand around to the back of your head, tilting it and pulling you closer to deepen the kiss.

As your tongues collide in a slow and passionate kiss you let out a soft moan, resulting in his hand that's resting on your back to push you against his chest and your hands snake around his neck.

As the bulge in his pants starts to grow, you subconsciously move your hips and begin to grind against him. The kiss is not rushed or forceful, but when the need for air becomes to much for either of you, you pull back panting, with so much emotions in your eyes.

You smile once more, as he tucks a loose strand of hair behind your ear. "Your so beautiful." He says kissing you once again. He then moves down your jawline, to your neck placing hot kisses all over, untill he finds your soft spot "Mihawk ah~ I don't want to leave." You say while trying to catch your breath. "I know I've only been with you ahh~ for a few days, ahh~, but I think I'm falling in love with you.

He moves back up to your lips giving you another passionate kiss.

"I think I'm falling in love with you too mi belleza. I've spent my entire life alone, but when I'm around you I never wanna be alone again."

You lay your head on his shoulder, nuzzling into the crook of his neck, and taking in his sweet scent.

"You make me happy Mihawk, and have brought my smile back, but you should know my heart is still scarred."

"I know that, that will take much more time to fix, but I will spend all my days repairing the damage." He says, placing more kisses on your shoulder.

You smile against his neck. "You should know I have been in love once before, but what I feel for you is different and strange to me, so please be patient with me."

"And you should know I have been with other women before, but have never been in love, so you too will have to be patient, for I feel things I have never felt before as well."

You just sit there holding eachother and enjoying the warmth he gives you.

All the sudden there is a loud bang on the front door. This makes you jump and squeeze Mihawk tighter.

"It's okay (y/n) I think I know who it is. There are only a few people who would dare come here.

You climb off Mihawks lap, as he gets up to retrieve Yoru.

You walk behind Mihawk as y'all make you way to the persistent banging on the door.

When Mihawk opens it, it wasn't who he expected. He was expecting it to be Shanks but it turns out it was Vice Admiral Momonga.

"What brings you to my home"

"You are being summoned to a shichibukai meeting at Marine Ford in 5 days.

"I refuse"

"It's very important that you be there, please reconsider. You do want to keep your title as a shichibukai, right."

"Why is it so important that I  absolutely have to be there"

"A new up and coming rookie just took out Crocodile. His name is Monkey D Luffy" he hands Mihawk his wanted poster.