Can't Get Enough

You sit and enjoy breakfast with your sweet Hawk. Oh how you missed him while he was gone. You tell him about the last three days and your nightmares.

Mihawk tucks a stray hair behind your ear "I'm sorry you had a hard time mi belleza, but I'm here now."

He pulls you in and kisses you tenderly. "Mmm, your kisses are addicting" you say with desire and gently bite his bottom lip.

"Your so adorable how shy you are around everyone except me, mi belleza."

"You've seen me at my worst and fully exposed. I have no reason to be shy around you anymore."

After your done eating you go to the library to relax. Mihawk sits in his chair, but this time he pulls you into his lap. You curl up and get comfortable as he opens his book and reads to you. You get lost in his smooth voice and his warmth, causing you to drift off.

You wake to him placing butterfly kisses all over your face. You giggle as you become aware of what's going on.

"Mmm, how long was I asleep"

Mihawk caresses your cheek "not long" he leans down capturing your lips in a sweet lingering kiss.

"I love you (y/n)"

You smile real big "And I love you Mihawk"

You hear a knock at the door. "Come in Red Hair"

Shanks walks in and you stand to give him a hug. "Thank you Shanks for everything." You kiss his cheek and return to Mihawks lap.

"I'll be on my way Hawk-Eyes. Call me if you ever need me again."

Mihawk only nods and you wave. "Soooo when is the doctor coming to remove my stitches?" You say with excitement.

"He will be here in an hour. I called him while you were sleeping."

You smile and rub your fingers along the scar on your thigh. You stand and go to leave the room. When you get to the door Mihawks voice stops you.

"Where are you going (y/n)?"

"To take a bath... Wanna join me?"

You start to strip your clothes off and leave a trail back to your room. Mihawk groans and follows, stripping his own clothes off.

--------------------

After your heated bath with Mihawk you put on a short dress and some flats.

You hear banging on the front door and get excited knowing it's the doctor. You sat on the sofa in the large living area waiting. Mihawk returns with the doctor in tow.

"How are you feeling today Miss?"

"(Y/n), my name is (y/n)."

"It's nice to finally meet you Miss (y/n)."

"Just (y/n) is fine"

You smile at Mihawk as he sits beside you and takes your hand in his. The doctor asks you to pull your dress up so he can inspect the wound.

"Well the wound is healed and looks great. Are you in any pain?"

"Nope" you smile

"That's great, now let's get these stitches out." He digs in his doctor bag and pulls out the necessary equipment and sets it aside.

"Okay (y/n) I need you to turn to the left and hold still."

"C-Can I sit in Mihawks lap for this?"

"Sure... If he doesn't mind."

You look Mihawk in the eyes and he nods. You slide into his lap and cling to him as he holds your leg steady with one hand and your hip with the other.