My Heart! My Soul! My Love!

It's now been 5 years since that fateful day you washed up on Kuraigana Island. Near death, and nothing but a shell of your former self. Mihawk saved you and brought the smile back to your face.

You wake stretching your arms over your head as a smile forms on your lips.

"Good morning mi belleza!"

You crack your eyes open when you hear Mihawks gruff sexy voice.

He leans down placing a sweet kiss on your lips.

"Unhand my mommy you fiend! Those are my kisses!"

You both chuckle as you sit up. Mihawk wraps his arms around you, pulling you close.

Your 4 year old son was standing in front of your bed. He looks so much like his dad. His black messy hair and his beautiful golden piercing eyes.

Sometimes you wondered how he even came from you, he looked so much like his father.

He is currently wearing his dad's hat and coat, dragging it behind him with the arms scrunched up, hanging over his little hands as they gripped his sword.

He even has a replica of Yoru. Of course his is all plastic. Mihawk won't give him a real blade till he's older and can learn the way of the sword.

"Takeshi, aren't you a little to small to wear daddy's clothes?"

You climb out of bed and crouch down in front of your son, tilting the overly large hat up so you can see his face.

He smiles as he closes his eyes and puckers his lips.

You give your son a kiss, and he lowers his sword but looks at Mihawk once more.

"Okay daddy she's all yours!"

"Thank you son!" Mihawk nods with a chuckle.

Takeshi removes his dad's hat and coat, placing them neatly on a chair and giggles as he runs from the room.

Mihawk stands and walks over to you, wrapping his arms around you from behind.

"Thank you for giving me such a wonderful gift. I love you our little family more then my own life."

You lean your head back as he places kisses down your neck.

Your breathing picks up as his hands travel to your breasts.

You let out a soft moan and turn in his arms.

"Are you sure you wanna do this now? What if Takeshi comes back, or..."

"Let's go to the shower then mi belleza!"

Even after all these years he still calls you 'my beauty', and it still made you feel special.

You kiss Mihawk and pull back, slipping off your nightgown and heading into the bathroom.

He smirks and removes his clothes as well, watching your hips sway as you walk.

You turn the water on and Mihawk comes up behind you once again.

"You are so sexy!"

He whispers in your ear as he presses his chest into your back. His hand moves around your body and down to your pussy. He slides two fingers through your wetfolds, making you moan as he brushes over your clit.

You feel his hard dick against your ass as he grinds against you. He sucks gently on your sweet spot as he rubs your clit.

Before you cum he stops, earning a pout from you.

He flips you around and lifts you, moving over to sit you in the counter. He jerks you to the edge and spreads your legs wide open, dropping to his knees.