Chapter 25

Warning ⚠️  long ass chapter full of Mature Content🔞 you have been warned😜😘

       ~~~~~~🔞~~~~~~~~~~~~~~🔞~~~~~~

I slowly started to kiss Forth's chest, leaving a trail of butterfly kisses up to his neck, and on his jaw line. Forth turned his head so our lips could make contact. He kissed my lips like they were his most favorite thing in the world. I got up and straddled him. Forth grabbed hold of my ass and squeezed it, I let out a moan. Forth used that opportunity to slide his tongue into my open mouth. To which I gladly welcomed, I love the feeling of his tongue exploring my mouth. We fought for dominance for a few seconds; to which I gave in. I  let him take over my mouth to do with whatever he wanted.

I can feel Forth's hard member pressing against my own, so I started to slowly grind on him. I need to feel more of him, I want to feel his skin on my skin. I think that Forth is thinking the same, in the blink of an eye he was on top of me; and our clothes were thrown somewhere across the room. I finally got to feel what I wanted, Forth's naked body pressed up against my own. Forth kissed my lips hungrily, and I did the same. He rubbed his groin into mine, creating amazing friction between us. I let out another moan that was brought on by the sensation I was feeling. Forth took hold of both of our members and started to stroke them.

We kissed until we were out of breath, neither of us wanting to break our lip contact. Knowing that we needed air, Forth pulled back; then immediately started kissing my neck. He kissed lightly and every so often, he would suck and bite onto my skin marking me. At this point I don't care, he can do whatever he wants with me. Forth kissed down my chest and stopped at my right nipple, he suck on it for a few seconds, then did the same to the left. He kissed down my abs, making his way to my happy trail and stopped. He looked up at me and smirked. I looked down at him and gave him a shy smile, I can feel the blush raising on my cheeks.

Forth looked down at my member and he took hold of it, and softly kissed the tip. My hips jerked forward from the small contact. Forth looked at me again, as he did so; he took my member into his mouth. My head hit the pillow, and my fingers grabbed hold of the sheets. He slowly moved his mouth down and around my growing member. Then he took me fully into his warm mouth, bringing my member to the back of his throat. I moan loudly and he groaned, sending vibrations through my member. Those vibrations brought me to a whole new level, I can feel myself getting close.

"Fo-Forth, I'm... Clo-close." I said between moans. Forth did not stop, he brought my member in and out of his mouth. He licked up my shaft, and sucked hard in the tip. I can feel myself slowly unraveling, it's getting harder for me to hold it in. With in a few seconds I came in his mouth, Forth did not miss a beat. He took all that I had to give him, then he swallowed everything. I laid back on the pillow and closed my eyes, and tried to catch my breath.

After a few seconds, I felt Forth's finger at my entrance. My eyes open and I slowly lift my head and looked down at him. "Ready?" He asked, I didn't answer. I just brought my legs up, so he can have better access. Forth kissed my inner thigh, then he reached over to the night stand, to get what we needed. He opened the lube, and poured some onto his fingers. He rubbed his fingers together to warm the liquid up, then his finger was back at my awaiting entrance.

He Slide his finger in slowly making sure not to hurt me. I let out a soft moan as he push his finger in and out. After a few seconds he added a second finger, as Forth stretched my entrance. He used his other hand to stoke my throbbing member. I looked at his member that was leaking pre-cum. I reached down, and took his length in my hand; and stroke him slowly. I smiled as I felt him growing under my palm.

I have no idea when Forth did it, but he added a third finger inside of me. It feels amazing, but I am craving for the real thing.

"Forth, I'm ready." I said out of breath.

"Ok love." Forth took a condom, and placed it onto his member. Then he poured a generous amount of lube on it, and he also put some at my entrance; not wanting me to feel any discomfort. Forth kissed my chest, then he moved up to my lips and kissed me deeply. He put his member at my entrance, and slowly started to pushing in. I took a deep breath, as I tried to get use to his size. I don't think that I will ever get use to his size, Forth stopped his movement. Waiting for me to give him the cue to continue, after a minute or two. I moved my hips down on him, so I could take all of his length. The feeling of Forth being deep inside of me, is indescribable. It is better than anything that I have ever experienced in my life.

Forth stated to move slowly at first, then his speed picked up. He pushed in, and then pulled his member completely out. Then he put it back in, slowly till it was fully submerged inside of me once again. Forth reached between us, and took ahold of my member. He started to stoke it to the rhythm of his thrusting. I reached up, and pulled him down; so I can kiss his lips. Forth kissed me back passionately, I bite and and sucked on his bottom lip. We moaned into each others mouths, Forth's speed picked up. He pound in and out over and over, and the last thrust in side of me. My eyes shot open, and my legs wrapped around his waist tightly. As I felt him hit my sweet spot. Forth looked down at me, as he hit said spot over and over. He loves to watch me when I lose control because of him.

"Beam your so.. fucking sexy... right now." He said, as he sat up to get a better look at my quivering body. My moans got louder, as I felt myself unraveling again. I can tell that Forth is close too. "Let's cum... together baby." He said grabbing my legs so he can continue his speed, and be able to keep his balance. After a few more thrust, I shot all over my stomach. Forth's Head went back, and he let out a loud moan with me name on his lips. I watched him, as he road out his high in ecstasy. He is absolutely the most beautiful thing I have every seen. I love watching as all of the muscles in his arms, chest and, abs contracting all at once. It's so fucking sexy. With his member still inside of me, Forth collapsed on top of my body. We laid there and tried to catch our breaths.

After a few minutes I turned my head to the left, to look at the clock that was sitting on the night stand. It is 7:20, and we both have class at 8:15. "Forth we... need to shower now, or we are going to be late for class."

Forth took a deep breath, "ok." He said, getting up and slowly pulled his member out of me. We both moan because of the sensation. When his member was out, I got this empty feeling like I was missing something. I wish he was it was back inside. Forth kissed my lips and brought me into his arms, caring me bridal style to the washroom. So we can get ready for our long day of classes. 'At least the day had an amazing start.' I thought to myself as we entered the washroom.

' I thought to myself as we entered the washroom

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Someone open a window, it is steamy in here😜

And I just did something I didn't think that I would ever do😬 how was it guys? Please be honest🙏🏾

This one took a lot out of be. I feel like my brain is on fire 🔥 🔥 I hope you enjoyed my first attempt at smut😝 I think I'm going to need a few days off after this one. I love you guys, and I will forever tell you Thank you for being AWESOME😘😘😭

As always Remember if you like this chapter don't forget to click that ⭐️, and leave me some comments.

Thanks for reading

Love M💙