Chapter 9

The University of South Alabama wasn't ready for us. We beat the Jaguars 41-14 and we were on their home field. The turnup at the hotel after the game was real. We all hooked up with some of them freaky Mobile, Alabama girls and partied all night long. Since we were with girls, I didn't have to worry about any awkwardness with Reggie and Jacen. Neither of them knew about the other and I was hoping to keep it that way. Even though I was feeling Jacen more, I didn't wanna let go of the bond I'd started with Reggie since he was my roommate and had been through some bad shit to get that bond. As complicated as all that shit was to me, I was enjoying the fuck out of it. I never thought I'd be attracted to dudes as masculine as I am, but it actually came natural to me.

            "What are you doin' in here?" Jacen asked me with a smile as I stepped up to him in his floor's hall bathroom.

            "I stopped by your room and Orlando said you was in here," I answered. "You wanna go kick it somewhere?"

            He laughed a little as he asked, "On a Sunday? Where are we gonna go?"

            "Shoot, it don't matter."

            "And what are we gonna do? Because there aren't many places on-campus with the kind of privacy we'd need to do somethin' freaky."

            "Nigga, if I want it I'ma take it anywhere." I put my body against his and backed him up against a nearby stall.

            "Is that right? You gonna take it?"

            I opened the stall door and pulled him inside. After closing and locking it, I grabbed him and started kissing him. I don't know what it was about him; he just brought out this side of me that wanted to manhandle his sexy stocky ass. He had more muscles than me and I loved feeling on them. Even though we hadn't done much since the night he sucked me off, I wanted to go further. I wanted to fuck him. I could already see it in my mind. We'd both be completely naked from head to toe, our bodies would be oiled up after a shower together, and we'd have all the time to do it without any interruptions.

            "Yo, Jacen," Orlando called out. "You still in here?"

            Jacen quickly sat down on the toilet and pulled his sweatpants and underwear down and I sat down on his lap and my feet up on the stall door. Jacen then said back, "Bruh, I'm in here takin' a shit."

            "Oh, my bad. Quentin was lookin' for you."

            "I talked to him already. He gone now."

            "Okay. I'm goin' back to the room then."

            "Alright."

            After he left, I put my feet back down to the floor but stayed in Jacen's lap. His dick got hard and poked my left butt cheek. I turned to face him and told him, "That's the only time your dick is gonna poke my ass, bruh."

            "I knew you weren't vers. It's cool though; Darrius wasn't vers either."

            I stood up from his lap and he stood back up and pulled up his sweatpants and underwear. We kissed some more and then made plans to hookup later at the athletic center football locker room. Since it was a Sunday, it should've been empty and perfect for me and him to fool around in without the threat of getting caught. He headed back to his room and I headed back to mine. When I got there, Reggie was sleeping. I quietly closed the door and got onto my bed and listened to music on my phone through my earphones. As I listened to the music and thought about Jacen, I drifted off to sleep with a hard dick.