goodbye Middleton, hello Forks

Ara POV.

Me and Anna just got off the airplane and are looking for our dad, Charlie.
   When we found him, he looked nervous. Just before I could say anything Anna nudged me.
I turn my head to her and she looks into the car, police cruiser. Bella. Our half sister. She hates us.
When I look at her she glares, I glare back. I don't know why she hates me and my sister but I could care less.

    "Arabella, Annabelle, it's good to see you two again. Come on let's get in the car it's cold" he says while ushering us inside the car. Bella is in the front so me and Anna go in back.
    Right when we get in Bella sneers.
"So Arella, Anita where's your mom?" she asks with a smile. I get mad. And it looks like Anna wants to cry, that makes me even more mad.
    "Why you little, your lucky theirs a cage keeping us apart"I say.
        "BELLA that was not nice, apologize right now!!!" Charlie says.
"Sorry" she says then looks out the window.

Once were almost there charlie starts talking.
   "Ok, Bella you still have your room and I cleared some shelves for you in the bathroom" Charlie says looking nervous. Bella grimaces.
"Right one bathroom" she mumbles.
     "And umm girls there are no more bedrooms so I had some friends come help me get the attic set up as your own little living space. Umm you share a room it has no walls, but there is also a kitchen, a living room, you share a closet, decent size, um you have a bathroom. Oh Bella if you want and if it's ok with the girls you could use it too" he said, by the time he was finished Bella was fuming. We said our thankyous and finished the car ride in silence.

It was really nice out here, more forest, fresh air. I liked it, I know Anna did too, she kept smiling Everytime she looked out the window.

.....................

.....................
.....................

Once we got to the house Bella went inside to her bedroom while charlie showed us our roo-er home.

It was pretty nice.

.......