woah

The twins had just finished unpacking when they heard a honk. They both rush to the window and see Charlie and Bella outside with a man in a wheelchair and two boys, well one boy and one muscley man.
    Right away they know they are not full human. They look at each other and nod.

Once both girls are out the front door the man in the wheelchair greets them.
     "Oh look at you two, last time I saw you girls your were about five years old" he says. The girls look at each other confused, that's when the tall boy steps forward.
    "Sorry about my dad, you probably don't remember us. I'm Logan this is my little brother Jacob and that is our dad Billy Black" he says, then he looks at Anna and he just stares, it's like he's  seeing the light for the first time. Ara looks at her sister, she too is smiling and in shock. She right away knows what happened. She found her soul mate. Ara smiles to herself, she is happy that her sister found her other half, hopefully she will find hers here as well. Billy too had noticed the looks and smiled proudly at his son, he imprinted.   
    Charlie awkwardly coughs.
"So girls what do you think" he says smiling. That's when the twins notice a new car in the driveway, right next to a rusty orange truck.

They look at the car then at Charlie

  "Seriously"? they both say at the same time.
   "Yup, had Logan and Jacob here check out the engine for you too" he says. They both hug him then go look at the car close up. That's when Anna speaks up.
     "Maybe you can show us around school some time" she says, before anyone can answer Bella speaks up.
"Sorry Annie but they go to school on the rez" she says with a smirk. Logan gets mad at the brunet for being rude to her, before he could say anything Ara beats him to it.
"First of all, you know our names so stop acting like you don't, second of all, you better not be looking at my sister that way because if you are I'll wipe that smirk off your face" she says wrapping an arm around Anna.
    That's when Charlie spoke up.
"Actually Bell's the twins will be going to school on the reservation seeing as they are part quilete (is that how u spell it) " Billy smiles so does Logan,Jacob however doesn't. There's something about these girls he doesn't like.
     "How come they get to go to school there and not me" Bella asked.
"Because their mother was part quilete, that actually how we met, she was visit-"before he could finish that sentence Bella cut him off.
"Dad I really don't want to know how you met that tramp" once those words came out of her mouth everything went crazy.
"Why you little!!!!" Ara scraim running at her, Jacob grabbed her. Hard.
" Don't you ever talk about our mother that way" Anna said. She slowly walked over to her and slapped her right in the face, with that she walked over to Jacob holding Ara. He looked at her there was something in the way she looked at him. She hexed him.
    "Let go of my sister now" she said calmly. He right away let her go, not by choice but like he was forced to let her go.
In the back, Billy was looking at the girls, he knew there was something about them that wasn't fully human and he was going to find out. Soon.

The only thing Logan could say was.....

                            "Woah"

.......................................................................

........................................................................

........................................................................

Sorry for the short chapter. I'll be writing more soon.

I have decided and it looks like Arabella will be with Paul.
                      And
Annabelle will be with Logan.

Also when should the pack find out about the twins being witches.
I was going the pack tell the girls about them around the time Bella went to meet Edwards family.

Comment or DM me your opinion or just suggestions on the book. I would be happy to hear them.🤗😊🤗💜.