first day of school

Anna POV.

Ring...ring...ring...

I turned off the alarm clock.
Me and Ara were getting ready for school today, I'm kind of nervous.
    Once were dressed and ready I quickly make my mom's special shakes and put them in our Thermo'.

After making our drinks we went down stairs, just in time to see Bella about to leave aswell

  Once she noticed us she glared. We glared back. Ever since she talked about our mom and I slapped her things have been tense.
    We quickly got in our car and drove off, well Ara drove off I was looking at the view. There was something up with this town, my sister felt it too, we were going to find out what.

...............

..............

Once we got to school we were greeted by Logan and two muscular guys. I looked at Logan and smiled he smiled back, that when I noticed that the two guys with him were laughing. They were laughing at him, before I could say anything Ara nudged me.
    "Let's go say hi to loverboy before he dies of embarrassment. Plus you know you want to take a closer look" she said with a wink while getting out of the car. Oh great.

Paul POV.

Logan said that we had to wait here for some girls. One of them was his imprint, he wouldn't say anything or think anything about her or her sister, said we had to see them in real life. Me, Jared and Logan were talking when we heard a car pulling up. I looked at Logan and he was smiling like an idiot. I turned around and was shocked. Twins. He imprinted on a twin. Damn.
  Me and Jared started laughing at Logan. He just met her and he was already whipped.
   "Let's go say hi to loverboy before he dies of embarrassment. Plus you know you want to take a closer look" the twin said to her sister with a wink while getting out of the car. I chuckled.
Right away she came over to us with her sister following behind and gave Logan a small hug, in which he returned. I don't know why but I felt the need to pull her away from him, to have her close to me.
  "Hi, I'm Arabella but you can call me Ara, that's my sister Annabelle but you could call her Anna" she said with a smile, that's when everything changed. I imprinted. On Ara. Great.