#19 cacophony of idiocy

Dedicated to clumsymonkey

y'all follow her now.

Yo, you're a great soul, aye

I have a strong hate for idiocy.

I also have a strong hate for cacophonies.

Two dishes combined, wow, that’s a lot of hatred.

Now, we see idiocy everywhere. I will be mentioning the dumbest things witnessed, said, in response and add this kennel of irritation into one of my many, I will be doing more parts on this because I can and because we live in a welcoming society of smart phones and dumb people.

I will be sharing the things you can relate to and also not relate to.

Distinction:

OH GOD. LAA HOULA WALAA KUATA ILLAH BILLAH.

These are the people who have no idea what’s out there in the world and fail to acknowledge it. To the people who think it is alright to judge someone just because of how they dress.

Religious people make religion seem boring and judgmental.

If you’re going to be religious, consider the factors

·         Not everyone is like you

·         Not everyone has awesome company

·         Me admitting my flaws to you doesn’t give you a aright to judge

·         You can stop hiding behind that face mask you wear

·         You aren’t perfect

·         You judging us totally makes you part of the Siratal Mustaqim?

I think that is the main point religious people need to consider, but if you tell them, they bow down in respect and say, “No, no, I’m really not.” Uh huh, so much for the humility lectures, hypocrites.

Before where I’m living now, I’d have to be censored because of my terrible company which is also responsible for my thick, hardcore façade. I didn’t have much faith, if you saw me a year ago, I’d be your friend in Hell.

Anyway, when I came to wherever I am now, I was being judged tremendously even for the things I didn’t know. I did know what Islam was, but sweetness and faith weren’t really my thing back then, until I met the people I met. I know I’m being indirect, security reasons, y’all.

So, back then when we first arrived here, I was paranoid, because I felt exposed. I was wearing jeans (nothing wrong with them, y’all) and I felt guilty for it. I was thirteen a year back so I wouldn’t have known any better. Anyways, at that age, I did know when people were being judgmental. I had always though religion was a ritual, a tradition, a passed-on family emblem that had somehow landed on me.

 A few weeks ago, we were having a quiz and the university girls had chosen the groups and literally called one the ‘religious’ and ‘non-religious’ indirectly. They put all the religious people in one group and put one supposedly religious-knowledgeable person with us to lift us from the ground

If you want to know what a man is like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals.

I didn’t want to cause trouble, I had had a rough patch with university girls (main reason I avoid older girls on Wattpad, some are nice tho) I just don’t understand what they mean by non-religious. You totally dissed us, underestimated us and then you smile to show satisfaction. You can’t fix a haram with a haram.