_Chapter Four_

And they kept walking and walking. Everyone minding their own business. Now that everyone was in their own little group of friends, it seemed that they all forgot about the fate that they had planned for them, and they had gotten so used to just walking, it didn't seem boring or unhelpful at all.

The crunching of the leaves beneath their feet was the only sound for quite awhile, after everyone sort of already told all of the stories and jokes they knew of.

Well it was the only sound, until Nixon and Scott interrupted it.

Nixon started to see a slight blur in the midst of the trees. He looked more closely, when his heart started beating rapidly. Scott next to him kept walking, while Nixon's pace got slower.

Without thinking, Nixon stopped Scott with his hand out. Scott bumped into it, and winced. He stared at the outstretched arm in front of him with a face that said, "Your that strong?"

Scott looked at Nixon, but he still had his head and eyes locked straight at the side of him. Nixon pointed to what he was looking at, and Scott followed his hand. Suddenly, his jaw dropped.

"Guys!" Scott yelled, and everyone looked behind at the two.

Wilder appeared in front of them, "Whatsup?" He stared at the other boys' gaze, and tried to follow it.

"Holy. Shit." Wilder's eyes flew open.

Aj began to walk over, looking for what the center of attention was. As soon as he saw the what was in the spotlight, he yelled out, "Lets go!"

Aj began to run forward, and the others followed him.

Nixon and Scott stayed in their spots. Scott ran up to Aj, and stopped him. The other boy turned around, and stared in confusion.

"Please don't tell me your that stupid?"

As Lyre and Ty passed the two running, one of them yelled, "Yup, he's that stupid!" And ran off laughing.

"It's a form of civilization, we need to go towards it! They can help us!" Aj explained to Scott. Scott facepalmed at Aj's jump to conclusions. Aj was looking straight into a trap, but still in his mind, an oppurtunity. And don't get him wrong, it was. But it was still just as much a trap.

"What if there is a person in there with thirty snipers waiting to shoot us all to our death!" Scott asked Aj bluntly.

"What if there is a person in there with food, water, and shelter waiting to help us live?" Aj questioned.

All the others stopped walking, trying to see what the conversation was all about. Wilder popped up next to Scott, "What's up?"

Before anyone could answer him, Wilder looked behind him, "Zara. Don't." The girl began to appear behind Wilder, "Boo. Your no fun." She teased.

Lyre began to whisper to Ty, and giggled staring at the two. Wilder eyed the two, but mostly ignored, and went back to the problem at hand.

"Whatsup is that this idiot thinks that we shouldn't go over to the house." Aj put his hand out indicating he was talking about Scott.

"Well this idiot thinks that we should!" Scott snapped getting impatient.

"Celina!" Nixon yelled. Everyone in the conversation looked surprised. They had all forgotten that Nixon was there. Celina walked over, flipping her hair.