_Chapter Six_

"This shit is insane." Wilder whispered in the hallway with Zara and Scott. "I'm bustin' us outta here."

They were all tired while everyone else was lying in bed, trying to get their mind off the following day, sleeping. Or atleast hoping to. Wilder had gotten Zara and Scott out of bed to discuss their action plan. He looked down the hallway, making sure somebody or something wasn't watching them.

"Your fucking crazy." Zara whisper-shouted bluntly. Wilder looked at her seriously, "Yeah well I'm the one that's gonna escape so shut your ass up."

Zara shook her head, but didn't say anything else after that except for, "Fine." She crossed her arms. "Your gonna get us all killed." Wilder ignored her last note, and kept checking for something that could be looking at them.

He then looked at Scott to see what he had to say, and Zara did, too.

Scott stared at the both of them. "So your, like, actually going with this idiot?" He looked at Zara. She looked back at him, ignoring Wilder's crossed arms, "Better than trying to sleep in those creepy ass rooms."

"Okay, your both crazy." Scott stated his thoughts quick and honest.

"See you in hell than Scott." Wilder did a weird, 'goodbye wink', and Scott headed back to his room.

After the two of them were left in the hallway, Zara stared at Wilder, and his green eyes shining in the darkness. What she couldn't see were the burn marks imprinted on his arms, with more meaning than anyone would ever guess.

"Let's go." Wilder's voice grabbed her out of her thoughts.

He began to walk past Zara, into the wide living room. She followed reluctantly, and even though she didn't want to admit it, she was scared.

Wilder lead her to the front door, and she crossed her arms and looked annoyed at him.

"What?" He said, reading her look.

Zara sighed, "This is your big plan? The front door?"

Wilder put his hand out to make Zara step back, "Hey hey hey, relax. Just let me do the work."

She curiously waited to see what he was going to do. Wilder put his hand out to the door knob and turned it. Immediately Zara face palmed herself.

"Don't you think we would be out of here if the DOOR KNOB wasn't locked Einstein?" She said frustrated.

Wilder turned to look at her, "Mhm. That's why we have a Plan B!"

She crossed her arms boringly, losing her patience. "We?" But Wilder payed no attention to her. He turned to face the door again, and put his hands on it.

He whispered to himself, "One..... two....... three." And he pushed hard in the door, trying to break the wood. "Okay okay, don't hurt yourself. Your no Nixon." Zara pulled him away from the door.

"Plan C. Plan C always works."

This time, he didn't turn away from Zara. Instead he held her hand. Zara immediately got squeamish, and pulled her hand away, "What the hell!?" She yelled and jumped back.

"Shhh." Wilder put his finger to his lips to make her become quiet. "Just trust me."

She didn't know what to do, so she did what he said to. She trusted him.

Zara closed her eyes and felt his pulse beat in her hand. His warmth electrocuted through her body, until his hand disappeared.