Instagram Stalker

Lisa's POV:
Before going back to the crew, I check myself in the mirror to see if i look okay. I open the door and boom. Logan standing right in front of my face.

Lisa: uh, sorry.
Logan: no it's my fault.

I look up to him and smile then go back to the lovesac. Two minutes later, the movie ended. Simmi, Mark and Kylie already have gone.

Johannes: Lisa i'm gonna go.
Lisa: yeah me too.
George: wait, so you don't speak german with each other?
Lisa: Johannes said he needed to improve his english, so i guess we'll stick to it.
George: oh that's cool.. Well it was nice seeing you guys, bye!
Johannes&Lisa: bye!

Oh man, i guess i couldn't say goodbye to that blond creep. But then again why am i upset about it? He's just my brother's friend.

Johannes: so did you like everyone?
Lisa: yeah, everyone's so nice.
Johannes: well those are my best friends now.

Well, i guess best friend.

Lisa: well i'm really happy for you brother.
Johannes: thank you.

After that me and Johannes went to the gym. He was filimg every exercise on his instagram story and tagged me in it. Three seconds later, 500k followers, 40k likes and 32k comments. Wow?! He was that popular?

Logan's POV(Point Of View):

I was sitting home scrolling through instagram, unitl i saw that Johannes posted something on his story. Without thinking i opend it and saw Lisa on there. He tagged her? I wonder what she posts on her profile. Damn, she's ridiculously beautiful.. Wait what?! What am i saying, no, no and no. Calm down Logan, this is you best friend's sister! But a follow wouldn't mind..

Lisa's POV:

After an hour later i decided to go home. Johannes wanted to stay for a bit more. I went to his apartment, took a shower and got dressed. I layed down on my bed and I took my phone out. I see a notification from instagram. Ohhh! Logan followed me? i didn't even know has instagram. 16 million followers?! He's even more famous. I followed him back, shortly after that i got a dm from him. I opened it