He's mad

Lisa: Sorry Logan, i, i just can't
Logan: *singh* alright. but just remember one thing, this was your choice.
Lisa: are u really gonna be mad
Logan: well how would you feel if someone you love and care about treats you like shit.

He was right. I did treat him like that.. But i just didn't want to make it akward between him and Johannes. After that we pretty much didn't talk at all. We went home and went in our apartments.

Logan's POV:
I can't believe she didn't do anything against that. She clearly doesn't want me.. Ugh, then why am i trying.. I should just move on, i guess..

Lisa's POV:
Tonight George invited us all to his apartment to watch a movie, so me and Johannes made our way to his apartment

Johannes: where were you today actually?
Lisa: oh, i was at the beach. Logan showed me around
Johannes: oh okay

He didn't seemed worried at all, what is happening?! We go in George's apartment and i say hi to everyone. I was standing and talking to Simmi, when Logan came out of the bathroom. I can't denie it, he was looking hot af. And just when i thought he would look at me and smile, he went off. He went off to the boys, didn't even notice me. Ouch..That hurt. But again, this is my choice and i need to stay to it. I moved on talking to Simmi and when the movie started I sat down next to George. Logan sat down on the lovesac in the corner. Guess what? He didn't even look at me. He acted as if i killed his brother or something. Ugh i just can't deal with this guy anymore, i love him but i also hate him rn. Now focus on the movie Lisa, on the movie...

Logan's POV:
Lisa was making the situation really hard for me. I'm not good at ignoring people. At the corner of my eye i see she was focused on the movie, so i stare at her for a bit. She was so beautiful.. Okay too much turn around. George moved his hand around her and she leaned her head on his shoulder, wtf? He looks down at her and smirks. God dammit i can't hold it in anymore!

Lisa's POV:
I was almost falling asleep on George's shoulder. Logan gets up and goes behing the couch, then taps my shoulder

Logan: *whispers* i need you outside real quick
Lisa: okay

George looks at me with confuesed look.