Come over

Logan: so, what do you say?
Lisa: Logan, you're friendly, super funny and everything. But i really can't.
Logan: why?
Lisa: just no.
Logan: why can't you just be simple and love me back?
Lisa: i think we shouldn't see eachother for the rest of the week Logan. Trust me, it's the best for both of us.
Logan: but-
Lisa: please, understand me.
Logan: *singh* i can't.
Lisa: please?
Logan: come over rn.
Lisa: wait what?
Logan: just come, please.
Lisa: what the hell?

I get up and walk to his apartment. I was so confuesed but at the same time kind of curious on what he was planning. I knocked on the door, he opend it and kissed me immidiately, without a warning.

It felt so magical, so, so nice. He pulled me closer and lifted me up. I put my hands around his neck and wrap my legs around his torso. Next thing that happens, is him carrying me down to his room.

And you all know what happened.

*Next morning*

I wake up, look around. Shit, where am i? I turn around and see Logan laying next to me. Wait what happend, last ni-. Shit! Did i really?! Ew! He pulls me into a warm hug. This all is just to much for me. I slowly get out of his bed and put my clothes on. His bird starts to tweet very loudly.

Lisa: shhh!

I said trying not to be too noisy so i don't wake Logan up. But eventually I did

Logan: where are you going?
Lisa: home, Johannes is going to freak out if he doesn't see me.
Logan: just lie, that you were at the gym. Now come here.
Lisa: come here? Logan no. This wasn't suposed to happen.
Logan: okay. then why didn't you stop me last night?

I look at him and smile. He knows too god damn well that i loved it.

Logan: huh?

I turn a bit red

Logan: come here

I go back to him and he hugs me

Logan: i'm not one of those guys who'll sleep with you and then don't want to see you in the morning.
Lisa: is that something i need to know?
Logan: well yes.

He smiles

Lisa: i should be going now.
Logan: do you want to hang out later?
Lisa: i'm going hiking with George.
Logan: wait, is that why you wanted to reject me yesterday.
Lisa: i just wanted a little bit of space.
Logan: oh i'll show you what space is.

He pushes me on the bed and starts tickling me. Then pulls me and goes in for a kiss