Mistake

Lisa: woah, woah, woah! stop. about that, i have a questiong.
Logan: what?
Lisa: i still think we should stay friends.
Logan: so friends with benefits?
Lisa: no, friends only. this was all a mistake and we should just learn from it.
Logan: you call it mistake? Girl last night was so good! Don't expect me to forget it!
Lisa: it was, but i still think we should slow down.
Logan: fine..
Lisa: i'm going now.
Logan: wait. Before we turn back to friends. can we kiss one more time?
Lisa: no.
Logan: oh yes.

He pulls me in and kisses me. I pull back

Lisa: i said no.

I smile

Logan: then, why are you smiling? You're just messing with me i swear.
Lisa: i'm smiling bc i liked it. but i don't want it.
Logan: whatt??
Lisa: it's okay, you don't have to understand it. Bye!
Logan: bye!

I go back to Johannes his apartment. As i came in, he started asking me questions

Johannes: Lisa, where the heck were you the whole night!
Lisa: well, last night i went to the gym. i came back and you were sleeping. Then this morning you were still sleeping so i went to the gym again

Johannes: i was awake the whole night.
Lisa: oh.
Johannes: don't lie to me. where were you?
Lisa: at Logan's place.
Johannes: Lisa are you fucking serious right now!? He's my best friend

I try to keep it down

Lisa: yo, hold up nothing happend. We were watching a movie and we fell asleep. Nothing happened, no touching, literally nothing.
Johannes: am i sure i can believe you right now?

He looks me directly in the eyes. I try to hold it down and stay serious

Lisa: yes. now if you wouldn't mind me, i'm going get ready and go hiking with George.
Johannes: ok..

I go into the bathroom and start putting some sporty outfit for the hike.

Johannes's POV:

I couldn't hold it in. I needed to know the truth. I open the door and make my way to Logan's apartment. He was in the kitchen vlogging when i came in

Logan: so today, i'll be doing a pr- My boi! Look guys who's here!

He poits the camera to my face

Johannes: stop vlogging.
Logan: nah dude, cause i'm a vloger broo!
Johannes: Logan i need to talk to you about Lisa.

He immidiately put his camera down and looks at me

Johannes: i have one question. What made my sister stay the whole night here?
Logan: nothing. We were watching a movie.
Johannes: whole night?
Logan: well we fell asleep. You know how comfortable these lovesacs are.
Johannes: Logan is there something you want to tell me.
Logan: bro stop thinking that i'm into your sister! It's getting so disrespectful. She's funny, but i'm not into her. So stop doing that, you're putting me in a weird situation.
Johannes: i'm sorry bro. It's just, I love her so much and i really don't want someone to use her out and then treat her like shit. She was six when we lost our father and that's when i promissed myself that i'll protect her from eveybody, even you.
Logan: shit man, sorry. But she's smart, i think she chose on her own.
Johannes: are you sure?
Logan: yeah man. I mean if she didn't fall for me, then she's clearly a badass.

We both laugh