episode II

"aish this rebel!" an aged teacher ran passed a janitor room while holding a broomstick along with him

"aish this rebel!" an aged teacher ran passed a janitor room while holding a broomstick along with him. taehyung who's lurking at the teacher's antics laughed his ass off. his other friends chuckle lightly as they heard the footsteps gone.

"hyung, what should we do now?" jungkook asked namjoon. he shrugged and leaned on the wall facing jimin. yoongi also leaned on one side of the wall next to a stacked of pails. he took out his cigarette box from his vest pocket and light one of the cigarette.

jin peaks on the door window and sat on the floor after making sure the teacher are really gone. once they thought the teacher were gone but actually he was hiding and all seven of them get caught. hoseok crouch next to jimin and pat behind his back light.

"its okay hyung, im fine." he said half whispering. jimin hate the smoke, it makes his voice hoarse, his throat itchy, his lungs hurt, his bronchus ache and his brain out of oxygen. but its yoongi passion to smoke. every time yoongi feel stressed, depressed, or confused he will smoke. lucky for him, he had an identification card already that he can bought them easily.

"i want to go home." jungkook said scratching his nape. he can feel his sweat wet his school uniform collar already. the others nodded their head. taehyung stood up and reached a bar soap, a steel wool, a cloth and a pack of band aids.

"hyun suk-ah, put it back." namjoon said standing up and immediately held taehyung's hand. he stopped taehyung from putting the stuff he took in his pocket. taehyung is a dissociative identity disorder DID patients and he himself is aware of his sickness, it just he cant control himself sometimes. the characters keep coming out.

"hyun suk-ah, just take one. i'll let you have one." namjoon said letting taehyung to choose only one to have.

"i want all of it." taehyung said defending his stolen stuff. he put them in each pocket he have. namjoon sigh and took them out.

"you dont need them." hoseok added. namjoon and taehyung is still fighting over the stuff. all seven of them already standing and ready to part their own way. yoongi tossed his cigarette in the stacked pails and held the door knob waiting for namjoon to reconcile taehyung other character.

namjoon grip on taehyung wrist and stand behind yoongi. hoseok sneakily took the steel wool and bar soap from taehyung back pocket and passed it to jimin wish he put it away. jungkook stick himself to jimin while jin jumped next to hoseok.

"on count of three, we run home. meet at usual place before 10 pm okay?" the others nodded their head at yoongi's remark.

"1-" jungkook put his right leg forward ready to sprint as soon as yoongi open the door.

"2-" namjoon grip on taehyung wrist tighten making taehyung other character whine.

"3-" seven of them burst out of the crowded janitor's room, sprinting on the empty hallway as the students are still in classroom.

jungkook ran straight down the hall, he skipped a flight of stair as he slides down the handle, his lips grinned upward as he do so.

namjoon ran while pulling taehyung hand. he dont know where he's going to bring taehyung other character to but he doesnt care as long as they are out from this school and like jungkook, he grinned.

meanwhile the boy that got dragged buy namjoon whined and whimpered everytime. taehyung know when he's awake he have to thank namjoon no matter what happens namjoon always side him. deep in taehyung heart, he was smiling too grateful to have all his friends.

yoongi who's speeding down the hallway clench his fist. its a habit of him to clench. he can see from classroom windows reflections that his hair pushed back by the wind, his cheek turned rosy and a smile was plastered.

jimin tripped while sprinting. its not jimin if he didn't tripped, and fell on the ground luckily he never hurt himself yet. he stood up, brushed his knee and continue running like nothing ever happened. he chuckled at his own antics. what a clumsy.

hoseok bumped into a student luckily it's a boy and a junior. he smiled at the student and continue running swiftly jump over the school fence. a wide smile appeared on his red face as he succeeded on escaping school.

jin who's already out of the school jogged. he took off his school tie along with his vest and tied them on his waist. he smiled as he sprint down the street.

7 years later.

"yah, look what i bought." jin said. he took out a camcorder and show it to his friends. all of their attention caught on the camcorder jin just showed.

"why do you buy that hyung?" jungkook asked as he sat up and reached the camcorder. from its look they know its an expensive camcorder.

"just, i want to record our memories." jin smiled.

taehyung who's sitting next to namjoon both smile. jimin and hoseok look at each other and smile widely. jungkook fist bumped jin and leaned on yoongi as the three of them plastered a grin on their pale lips. the campfire in front of them continue burning it ashes. the empty parking lot they always be in gleaming in the dark.