this is all i can do anyway

"turn on the song! louder!" yoongi hollered as he run through the room holding a blue colored cup in his hand

"turn on the song! louder!" yoongi hollered as he run through the room holding a blue colored cup in his hand. jungkook throw himself on a couch and play the song louder. a colorful confetti were thrown in the air by taehyung. jimin put his tongue out and a confetti land on his tongue.

namjoon laughed and wear a yellow sunglasses. he walk to the middle of the room and start to dance follow with other members. a smile plastered in jin's face. he know there's always a way to forget the painful and tragic past. 

all seven of them dance hysterically in the room. the music continue to blares and they continue to move their body. none of them do drugs or drinks that much of alcohol but all of them seems to get drunk by their own emotions.

hoseok tossed himself on a wheelchair and immediately jimin and jungkook pushed him through the room making everyone cheered. taehyung jumped over a couch with a can of spray. he sprayed them in the air making jungkook who's looking up face turns blue.

yoongi who's banging himself really hard bumped onto jin's broad shoulder. he mad an eye-contact with yoongi. jin face back front and bowed his head lower. he walked away from the room and went upstairs by himself.

meanwhile the others are spilling their drink everywhere, bumping every glasses that exist in the room and suddenly started a pillow fight. jin took a sip of his sky juice while examining them from the staircase. the six people were having fun without noticing jin's absent.

after a hectic pillow fight, jin went back downstairs and sit with them. yoongi who just now noticed jin's presence rolled a spray paint can toward taehyung. he stood up and look at jin from head to toe making the latter uncomfortable.

"kim seokjin, i don't want you to be in my dream." he said spitting on jin's face. everyone were not really sober to take action. they just glance at yoongi's and his sudden changes in attitude. yoongi used to be a good guy with good manners but suddenly a month ago he confessed that he's an alcohol addict and he start to behave in opposite way which scaring the others.

"yah, everyone pin jin on the wall!" like being hypnotized, the other did so. taehyung took jin by the collar and pushed it onto a wall. jimin pinned jin on the wall by holding him. the others stand up and cheer at taehyung who's holding a red paint with him.

"kang woo-ya, do me a favor."

"-exclude him."

taehyung put on a circular shape glasses and drew a line across jin chest, he pulled another line making an x-shape.

"dance battle?" hoseok suggested low-key challenging jimin to dance. he and jimin always being a rival since they were little. they took the same dance class, they compete in the same competition, but the not really good side is, jimin never the winner. that night hoseok feel content, he wanted to let jimin win.

"why not?" jimin replied as he loose his muscle. namjoon plays a catchy music and everyone started to cheer including yoongi and jin. they clapped their hands as hoseok started to pop his body. jimin glares at hoseok than the others. hoseok make a gesture signing that its jimin's turn.

jimin did better than hoseok, he did everything letting it all out and everyone started to cheer but something just don't feel good. he don't want this attention. hoseok popped his body again while jimin run to the speaker, turning it off. everyone turn to face the speaker where jimin was standing next to. they look at jimin who's suddenly ruining the fun. hoseok head lowered when he took a glimpse of jimin's glare.

"you aren't doing your best right? you are letting me win right?" jimin hollered causing everyone jaw dropped. its the first time ever that jimin became deadly mad. he is always seeing being patience and smiling.

"you are only doing this when we compete with each other in front of no one so i think im doing my best right?" jin look at hoseok and back at jimin. the poor boy was coughing and sobbing at the same time.

"that is because you can't dance." a voice slipped. jimin fell on the cold floor on his knees. his head lowered as he sobbed and coughed at the same time. hoseok went closer to jimin and pat his back but were pushed by jimin.

"you know why i drown myself?" he paused. jimin's eyes turn bloodshot and his lips turns pale, bluish.

"that's because im tired of dealing with you. with everyone!" he shouted before running out of the room. "jimin-ah!" hoseok called for him, he look at the others before went to catch jimin. the latter was coughing like mad when suddenly his limbs become numb.

the room turn dead silence. yoongi pour another cup of alcohol and gulped them down his throat. jin sat on the floor trying to digest what happened. yoongi chunked up the alcohol when suddenly taehyung slapped his hand.

"stop, please." the little boy begged. yoongi throw the bottle and grab taehyung by the collar. "who are you trying to stop me?" he yelled spitting saliva on the poor dragged boy face. taehyung try to fight but his other character is a weak 18-years old.

"hyung, stop you are scaring kang woo." jungkook said as he try to separate yoongi from taehyung. yoongi grip became tighter.

namjoon quickly dashes toward the three people fight. he try to loose yoongi's clenched fist. yoongi can't controlled his arm and accidentally hit jungkook who's standing near him on the head. jungkook fell on the ground, passed out.

jungkook stares through the empty hallway seeing yoongi panicked as he carried him downstairs. he also saw namjoon who rushly packed spray paint and pulled taehyung out of the room. lastly, jin was seen on the carpet covered floor with poker cards next to him.